• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Spoke with the manager of my dealer today. He was telling me they got a memo from Ford saying they could actually go to the final rail destinations themselves to pick up Mustangs and not have to wait on the trucking companies. Looks like Ford is doing all that they can to make Mustang deliveries happen as fast as possible.
Ask him to show you the memo 😂
Sponsored

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You'll get the call any minute now. And thank you so much for posting the OKTB certificate. Your post was the turning point in the midst of an extremely mysterious atmosphere 🙂
Of course :) I know everyone including me hated being left in the dark so I always loved sharing every piece of info I was able to get!

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Ask him to show you the memo 😂
He did actually. Its a thing that can happen, but rarely does auto makers allow it. He told me there has been vehicles sit at the final repo for our area two months or longer waiting on a truck.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hopefully the Dealer doesn't take his time to show off my car to his customers before he calls me :)
Why not call the dealer and ask for an update & when should you go and pick it up?

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Hopefully the Dealer doesn't take his time to show off my car to his customers before he calls me :)
I just noticed most of the cars that have been shipped and moved to built status are convertible. Anyone with a fastback get shipped or moved to built on the tracker ?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Why not call the dealer and ask for an update & when should you go and pick it up?
It's a dropship. I'm dealing with 2 Dealers same time. one in Texas and one in Michigan. I'm talking about the Michigan one 😂. He will not give me the car till I finish my paper work with the Texas one.

longjonsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I also have a management lease order - mine is at Ramp 51 with an ETA of 8/17-8/23… how likely is it that this ETA will be correct?
I have the same situation. Ford Chat told me it will be at the dealership on 8.23 however I talked to my dealer and he told me to expect a month as it's shipping via rail, however the window sticker shows convoy, so I don't know who to believe at this point.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
All the mechanics are driving around town doing burnouts. I kinda worry about that, but hopefully they won't. 57 miles on it when you pick it up.

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
I have the same situation. Ford Chat told me it will be at the dealership on 8.23 however I talked to my dealer and he told me to expect a month as it's shipping via rail, however the window sticker shows convoy, so I don't know who to believe at this point.
Yeah exactly my sticker says convoy! If your vehicle is a management lease, what dealer did you speak to tho?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
All the mechanics are driving around town doing burnouts. I kinda worry about that, but hopefully they won't. 57 miles on it when you pick it up.
You mean Dealers ? last one I got in 2015 was with only 5 miles on it

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
You'll get the call any minute now. And thank you so much for posting the OKTB certificate. Your post was the turning point in the midst of an extremely mysterious atmosphere 🙂
I knew 2 days before him but I was forced not to share anywhere😭😭
Sponsored