• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Farley: 2024 Mustangs Begin Shipping Next Week! - 13,000 U.S. Orders So Far (67% V8 Take Rate)

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
It's official, feel free to party

DETROIT (AP) — New versions of the Mustang muscle car will begin shipping next week and more than two thirds of the orders include the big, 5-liter V-8 engine, Ford said Friday.

Demand for roaring engines remains strong in an era when Detroit automakers are starting to phase out the rumbling gas burners and transition to electric vehicles in order to meet strict government emissions and fuel economy requirements.

There are about 13,000 U.S. orders for the 2024 Mustangs, Ford says, which also can be equipped with a four-cylinder turbocharged engine. Of those orders, 67% have the V-8, and more than a quarter of the people seeking that Mustang want the six-speed manual transmission, spokesman Mike Levine says.
Sponsored

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Oh snap, I hope this is real news!

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Weird. My tracker hasn’t updated. Maybe tomorrow! :crackup:

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So glad that my Mustang is being built next week. Means it won't have to sit out in the elements before being shipped.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
supposedly mine is being built today, so hopefully this means that mine won't sit at Ford for long, if at all. El Mirage, on the other hand, it might sit for who knows how long because they take forever over there. Honestly might consider asking about picking it up directly from El Mirage
Sponsored