• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

EU deliveries sooner than expected?

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Prices are out! Here in Italy we have the GT starting at 58k, the Dark Horse at 70k manual, 73k auto
Sponsored

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Prices are out! Here in Italy we have the GT starting at 58k, the Dark Horse at 70k manual, 73k auto
Cheaper than Germany?

I'm waiting to see the prices in Spain.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Prices will depend on local taxes as well.
Yes of course but the standard VAT is higher in Spain compared to Germany if I am not mistaken :) 19 compared to 21. With that said not sure if the VAT rules on cars are the same or not

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Yes of course but the standard VAT is higher in Spain compared to Germany if I am not mistaken :) 19 compared to 21. With that said not sure if the VAT rules on cars are the same or not
More than just VAT though as there are other taxes. In the UK we have 'road tax' on new purchases and in France nobody is going to buy a Mustang because of the €60k emissions tax (écotaxe additionnelle) !

UK base GT is ÂŁ55,585

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
More than just VAT though as there are other taxes. In the UK we have 'road tax' on new purchases and in France nobody is going to buy a Mustang because of the €60k emissions tax (écotaxe additionnelle) !

UK base GT is ÂŁ55,585
The road tax is not applied to the list price as far as I know.

In Sweden the road tax is 3k EUR/year on a M6 GT/M1

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The road tax is not applied to the list price as far as I know.

In Sweden the road tax is 3k EUR/year on a M6 GT/M1
The first year road tax in the UK is applied at purchase and is included in the ÂŁ55k figure I posted.

From the Ford UK website:

This is the manufacturer's Recommended 'On the Road' price for the model shown. This price includes (1) delivery to Dealer; (2) VAT at 20%; and (3) First Registration Fees comprising 12 months Government Vehicle Excise Duty, DVLA First Registration Fee and estimated cost of number plates.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
The first year road tax in the UK is applied at purchase and is included in the ÂŁ55k figure I posted.

From the Ford UK website:

This is the manufacturer's Recommended 'On the Road' price for the model shown. This price includes (1) delivery to Dealer; (2) VAT at 20%; and (3) First Registration Fees comprising 12 months Government Vehicle Excise Duty, DVLA First Registration Fee and estimated cost of number plates.
never seen that before!

Anyway just got the pricing here in Sweden and the DH is is like 5k EUR more expensive than the M2... 795k SEK for the M6 DH and 829 for A10 DH. I would be surprised if they sold more than 5 , we do have some real mustang-fanatics here though but still

It says Torsen for the diff on the DH though :D

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
never seen that before!

Anyway just got the pricing here in Sweden and the DH is is like 5k EUR more expensive than the M2... 795k SEK for the M6 DH and 829 for A10 DH. I would be surprised if they sold more than 5 , we do have some real mustang-fanatics here though but still

It says Torsen for the diff on the DH though :D
There seems to be a very restricted RHD / Europe spec, but yes the DH does get the Torsen diff. We only get two wheel options, no alternative interior trim colours or any of the other option packs such as the Bronze pack. We used to get a modified 400A package with additional features such as the Brembo brakes on the S550. Looks like we get a modified 401A now looking at the seat leather pattern but who knows!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
59.900€ in Germany for a base GT is a surprising good price. I expected much more. Only thing i don't understand is how the want to sell the DH with paying 13k€ for 8 hp and the different bumpers - don't really sound like a good deal, that's a lot of money you can invest in aftermarket stuff

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59.900€ in Germany for a base GT is a surprising good price. I expected much more. Only thing i don't understand is how the want to sell the DH with paying 13k€ for 8 hp and the different bumpers - don't really sound like a good, that's a lot of money you can invest in aftermarket stuff
You do get standard Magneride, plus a Torsen diff on the DH as well as slightly revised engine. Plus the Tremec box on a manual.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
What a bargain it was with new M1s in FJG for around 600k SEK back in October :D
Sure the DH is really great but at 200k more, not so much.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I
59.900€ in Germany for a base GT is a surprising good price. I expected much more. Only thing i don't understand is how the want to sell the DH with paying 13k€ for 8 hp and the different bumpers - don't really sound like a good deal, that's a lot of money you can invest in aftermarket stuff
Nobody wil get a base GT. The fuly equipped GT with AT is 67-78K which is 8-10K less than a fully equipped DH. Yes, it is still a lot for minor differences, but I am sure there will be DH buyers out there who might also think about re selling the car at better stakes.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Ford Spain spoted this teaser, I've not received the email.
https://fb.watch/pUuAsGNY15/

From Ford Italia web: Power- Accelerazione (0-100 km/h)

GT 446hp
Manual 5.3 sec

AUT 4.9 sec

Dark Horse 453hp

Manual 5.2 sec

AUT 4.4 sec

Is this worse numbers than S550?
The DH number (at least AT) is also confirmed on the Germany webpage. No info about GT. However if your stated numbers are correct, this would be totally underwhelming. Those are more like Gen6 GT figures before the facelift -.-
Sponsored