• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

EU deliveries sooner than expected?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The DH number (at least AT) is also confirmed on the Germany webpage. No info about GT. However if your stated numbers are correct, this would be totally underwhelming. Those are more like Gen6 GT figures before the facelift -.-
Those figures are correct as per UK site.

Performance on a par with S550 in UK
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I

Nobody wil get a base GT. The fuly equipped GT with AT is 67-78K which is 8-10K less than a fully equipped DH. Yes, it is still a lot for minor differences, but I am sure there will be DH buyers out there who might also think about re selling the car at better stakes.
Why not?

Base GT only has 4 options available other than paint colour. In the UK base GT only has Magneride, red brake calipers, Recaro's' and a different wheel as options. There will be plenty who will just go for the base GT.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
There seems to be a very restricted RHD / Europe spec, but yes the DH does get the Torsen diff.
You sure about the Torsen Diff this should be a first EU Mach 1's I think run normal track-loc ?

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
You sure about the Torsen Diff this should be a first EU Mach 1's I think run normal track-loc ?
it says so in the swedish specs as well. The GT does not have that specified though.

We don't get the Blue ember color either :( there are quite many options that are not avaialble.
I guess it is due to the homoligation (WLTP/NEDC) as they would have to test for emissions with all combos and that would be overwhelming in relation to the number of cars being sold.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Future Dark horse buyer here, I went to the US a few months ago and tried both (there are some available on Turo) and I just love the Dark Horse more.

Anyway I was actually expecting higher prices for the EU version, the 70k euros for the Dark Horse here in Italy doesn't seem a bad deal at all to me.

I went to three Ford dealers today and they all said that is not possible to place an order yet, Ill come back next weeks and see what happens.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it says so in the swedish specs as well. The GT does not have that specified though.

We don't get the Blue ember color either :( there are quite many options that are not avaialble.
I guess it is due to the homoligation (WLTP/NEDC) as they would have to test for emissions with all combos and that would be overwhelming in relation to the number of cars being sold.
Blue Ember is a standard no cost option colour on the DH in UK. Paint colour doesn't affect homologation.

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Blue Ember is a standard no cost option colour on the DH in UK. Paint colour doesn't affect homologation.

GT has TracLoc and DH has Torsen here
But the Mach 1 doesn't have the Torsen right ? If so this is very exciting.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary

GT has TracLoc and DH has Torsen here
Was thinking of the options in general with regards to emissions certifications.

Oxford white is the no cost option for the GT/DH here

GT colors
S650 Mustang EU deliveries sooner than expected? 1706801154591

DH colors
S650 Mustang EU deliveries sooner than expected? 1706801180818

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Dark Horse.
Priced exactly £10,000 more than the GT at £65,585, this model builds on that car’s basic powertrain package with a small increase in power to 446bhp and the same 540Nm of torque

So about the same as a Mach 1, for £10k more.

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Why is the quoted 0-60 time for manual Dark Horse so slow at 5.2 secs??! Is there a gear change required just at this point

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse.
Priced exactly £10,000 more than the GT at £65,585, this model builds on that car’s basic powertrain package with a small increase in power to 446bhp and the same 540Nm of torque

So about the same as a Mach 1, for £10k more.
Except it includes the Torsen diff, additional cooling, Sync4, ACC included plus a year of 10%+ inflation.

Oh and the Mach1 list price was £60315 for MY22.25

So actually that £5k increase looks entirely reasonable
Sponsored