• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

EU deliveries sooner than expected?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Just got a mail from my dealer.

Prices/spec to be announced 1st of Feb and that cars are already in Europe!?!?!!

Anyone else that have heard the same?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yep, we had similar here in the UK. An email from Ford linking to their updated website. S650 "launches" on 1st Feb and from that date you should be able to go to your dealer and configure & order. I can't see anywhere on the website that indicates when deliveries will be scheduled though.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Yep, we had similar here in the UK. An email from Ford linking to their updated website. S650 "launches" on 1st Feb and from that date you should be able to go to your dealer and configure & order. I can't see anywhere on the website that indicates when deliveries will be scheduled though.
In the info mail I got it stated that cars are in Europe and will be delivered in time for the season start(time will tell though....). They will have a gathering at the specific dealer but I will unfortunately not be able to attend as it is in another city.

Last edited:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Actually, I just re-read the email and I'd missed this in the footer.

"First All-New Mustang deliveries are currently expected to start mid 2024. Subject to change."

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
If we take June as "mid 2024" and considering that the orders will start on the 1st of February, that would mean just 5 months for the earliest deliveries.
Sounds too good to be true to me,considering my 9 months of waiting for my 2019 ecoboost. Maybe some pre-built models?

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Ford Spain spoted this teaser, I've not received the email.
https://fb.watch/pUuAsGNY15/

From Ford Italia web: Power- Accelerazione (0-100 km/h)

GT 446hp
Manual 5.3 sec

AUT 4.9 sec

Dark Horse 453hp

Manual 5.2 sec

AUT 4.4 sec

Is this worse numbers than S550?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Spain spoted this teaser, I've not received the email.
https://fb.watch/pUuAsGNY15/

From Ford Italia web: Power- Accelerazione (0-100 km/h)

GT 446hp
Manual 5.3 sec

AUT 4.9 sec

Dark Horse 453hp

Manual 5.2 sec

AUT 4.4 sec

Is this worse numbers than S550?
For the GT yes

The DH numbers are more in line with the 18+ GT/M1

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ohh my! just got a reply that the DH in SE will most likely start at around the 800K SEK mark.
The base M1 started at 603K when it was introduced... went up to 748 and there was a bunch unsold which where sold as low as 600 for some (in sep-oct)(with the FJG package). Would think many of the unsold ones also where exported due to the crappy SEK compared to EUR

At 800K the DH will be a very very rare sighting in Sweden :/

Last edited:

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
ohh my! just got a reply that the DH in SE will most likely start at around the 800K SEK mark.
The base M1 started at 603K when it was introduced... went up to 748 and there was a bunch unsold which where sold as low as 600 for some (in sep-oct)(with the FJG package). Would think many of the unsold ones also where exported due to the crappy SEK compared to EUR

At 800K the DH will be a very very rare sighting in Sweden :/
If Google is right, 800k equals to 71k euros, that wouldn't be bat all for for me since the rumors were around 75/85k for the Dark Horse (850/960k for you).

Did you get this info from Ford by the way?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Do you have the link by any chance?

My dealer is expecting their demo car in April

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Actually, I just re-read the email and I'd missed this in the footer.

"First All-New Mustang deliveries are currently expected to start mid 2024. Subject to change."
About 3 or 4 months from build to delivery in the UK for the S550 when I got mine in 2019. They only have around 1k unscheduled orders in the US at the moment so a February order could well be built in March / April for delivery in June.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
About 3 or 4 months from build to delivery in the UK for the S550 when I got mine in 2019. They only have around 1k unscheduled orders in the US at the moment so a February order could well be built in March / April for delivery in June.
not sure about the versions with the steering on the wrong side :D but as I understood it there are already cars in Europe(or already inbound)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
If Google is right, 800k equals to 71k euros, that wouldn't be bat all for for me since the rumors were around 75/85k for the Dark Horse (850/960k for you).

Did you get this info from Ford by the way?
Got this from the dealer I got my 18GT from. At one point in time he was the one selling most GTs in Europe if I am not mistaken, so I somewhat trust his word :D
Sponsored