• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Email after ordering?

Dylan6cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
???
I went to the closest dealership to my house and ordered a 2024 gt. I ordered it and have not received any news or emails telling me that my ordered has been confirmed or gotten yet. I did order very recently 7/15/ so i was wondering if that was normal to not receive anything yet.
Sponsored

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered mine on 7/19 and got an email a few hours later.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Did you have to confirm anything or was it just telling you that they got your order.
I didn't have to confirm anything, it was basically just a we got your order type email. Maybe your dealer typed your email wrong?

OP
OP

Dylan6cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
???
I didn't have to confirm anything, it was basically just a we got your order type email. Maybe your dealer typed your email wrong?
Maybe so, But hopefully I don't think that will have any issues i am in close contact with the guy. My email is easy to get confused when writing down because it has 2 00 and they look like OOs.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Contact Ford chat, give them your sales code/order number and they will tell you if it is in the system, if not, your dealer didn't order yet

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Or call the dealership. I ordered 7/14 and the salesman said I would receive a confirmation email within several hours. I didn't receive an email so called dealership on 7/19 ... got confirmation email about a half hour later... next day got a VIN and production week!

OP
OP

Dylan6cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
???
Or call the dealership. I ordered 7/14 and the salesman said I would receive a confirmation email within several hours. I didn't receive an email so called dealership on 7/19 ... got confirmation email about a half hour later... next day got a VIN and production week!
I talked to ford support and they said my order is in processing so i think they put it in but it hasnā€™t been confirmed by ford yet

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Ford should acknowledge receipt of the order, typically within 24 hours after having been input. Reads like your order was placed. :like:

When you have a moment, check with the dealer and confirm your e-mail. 99% of the time, the dealer inputs incorrectly. Long-term, having the correct e-mail will serve you well for all kinds of notifications. I've found using a 3x5 index card with full address, e-mail and phone in large print works great. When a counter person is inputting and asking you to dictate, I simply hand it to them, like a giant business card.

Last edited:

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
As I stated in another post, I ordered my car on 3/27 and haven't received an email or any other correspondence from Ford. I've checked with my dealer several times and they're telling me my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. Quite frankly, it's getting old. I've ordered many cars in my 74 years and have never received such a run around. If my car isn't built within the next few weeks I'll cancel my order and start looking for something else. .

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I went to the closest dealership to my house and ordered a 2024 gt. I ordered it and have not received any news or emails telling me that my ordered has been confirmed or gotten yet. I did order very recently 7/15/ so i was wondering if that was normal to not receive anything yet.
i ordered my first one in March, with down payment. Never received an email. After a couple mos, I canceled my order and got my money back. Went through another dealer without any deposit. No email, so after I found this forum and saw you are to get one, I called ford. She couldnā€™t find anything on it. She said they had to have put my code in wrong. I went back to dealer and my code was 5007, it was to have been 5077. an hour after I got home, I had my e-mail, as dealership Resent it. You Need to call ford tomorrow and they can at least check and see if it Has been received , If not, they should be able to tell you what the problem Is. Just make sure you have your paperwork with you with order code on it as you will have to give them 2 sets of numbers off it

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
As I stated in another post, I ordered my car on 3/27 and haven't received an email or any other correspondence from Ford. I've checked with my dealer several times and they're telling me my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. Quite frankly, it's getting old. I've ordered many cars in my 74 years and have never received such a run around. If my car isn't built within the next few weeks I'll cancel my order and start looking for something else. .
I think the dealerships are fixing to get them in. I had inquired about one that was supposedly on lots. one of the sales women emailed me today to see if I wanted to set up appt to test drive one
i have been looking on cars.com. You can put in what you are looking for. And how far away from your zip code. Lots of dealers have what they have coming in on there.
good luck.
Sponsored