• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ordering/pricing/tracking

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
What were your order dates?
Just got my build date too.
Ordered 31 March
Build date 31 July
vapor blue GT premium w/PP
However, the email does say
“We will do our best to get your vehicle built on time. Please be aware that your vehicle’s build week may be delayed due to unforeseen challenges. If there is an unexpected issue or delay, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.”

VenomousDeath

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got my email from ford with VIN and production date? For some reason it shows black interior? Not sure if it’s just a glitch or my ford dealer screwed me, I ordered space grey recaro interior ? Anyone have any idea or seen something similar? I’ve contacted my rep he’s looking into it I’ll let you know I hope this doesn’t screw me and they tell
Me they have to reorder it or some BS

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is anyone that ordered the nite pony package getting build dates?

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I just got my email from ford with VIN and production date? For some reason it shows black interior? Not sure if it’s just a glitch or my ford dealer screwed me, I ordered space grey recaro interior ? Anyone have any idea or seen something similar? I’ve contacted my rep he’s looking into it I’ll let you know I hope this doesn’t screw me and they tell
The image is incorrect. My car is yellow and my image shows silver on the email. Go into the order tracker and look at the actual details of the order.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Nothing about this car is accurate for my order, other than that it is a Mustang. It even lists the disclaimer "Not representative of vehicle ordered."

S650 Mustang ordering/pricing/tracking 1685033023001

Neil23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Did anyone receiving VIN & Build emails today get the email from Ford 2 weeks ago about further delays and how they would update within 45 days?

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Did anyone receiving VIN & Build emails today get the email from Ford 2 weeks ago about further delays and how they would update within 45 days?
yea I got a delay email about 2 weeks ago but my vin came in this morning.
Sponsored