• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rail tracking

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Hello, I am wondering if anybody knows how to track a rail car number? Is it possible to do as a person or does it have to be a business? I am waiting for my car to arrive in Canada. It is with Canadian National Railway railcar # TTGX159818 and is estimated to arrive between August 25th and 31st. I would really like to know the progress of the car to know how realistic that date is (my birthday is September 1st and it would be a pretty stellar birthday gift). Thanks!
Sponsored

N8do88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang DH AP 2022 Expedition Stealth PP
Hello, I am wondering if anybody knows how to track a rail car number? Is it possible to do as a person or does it have to be a business? I am waiting for my car to arrive in Canada. It is with Canadian National Railway railcar # TTGX159818 and is estimated to arrive between August 25th and 31st. I would really like to know the progress of the car to know how realistic that date is (my birthday is September 1st and it would be a pretty stellar birthday gift). Thanks!
It left Memphis 8/5 is the latest I can see.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
You would have to try to get CN Car Control and get a Train Number. Then what point of delivery is closest to your home and expected time on your dates above. It would have to be pick picked up by truck at a train arrival point which would add more time unloading rail car for transfer to truck to dealership.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Sure it will be there by the 31st. Just be happy it’s on its way. You could be stuck like a lot of us, not even having it built yet

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Try this: https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/tracking-process.160560/post-3263915
Sponsored