• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Tracker finally got updated and shows the correct picture anyone else notice?

A294F8FD-9FEE-4AA9-AA21-8DB1E11F53E5.png
Yea, I noticed that. Mine actually alternates between the actual build and some other generic build a couple times throughout the day every day.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
For any fellow Canadians in the group, how did you get your VIN for your order?

I ordered a DH on March 6 this year and still don't have a VIN, let alone any dates. I've reached out to the chat on ford.ca and they just keep telling me that my order is in an "order processing" state. I would think after 4 months since ordering, though, Ford would at least have assigned a VIN to my order.

Does the US chat on ford.com have visibility into any different information? My dealer has told me they don't have anything either, and to contact them again "...in the fall."

I know I'm impatient given the inventory & production issues this year, but I just want my car. Lol.
I'm also from Canada but I would guess the reason your dealer doesn't have a VIN is because they don't have a dark horse allocation for you yet, otherwise they would have gotten it by now so since dark horse allocations are limited it's probably taking a while. Usually once you get an allocation and a build date is when you get a VIN.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Guys. I was doing something close to Flat Rock yesterday. So I passed by and I saw a spot full of a 2024 Mustangs. Most likely some of the ones we saw in the drone video. So while I was taking pictures behind the Fence, a ford employee ( not a security guy) approached me and asked me what I'm doing. So I told him I already ordered the 2024 Mustang, and that I was just looking at the parked ones...wondering why they're not shipped yet. We had a friendly conversation and I asked him about the shipping thing and all that. Things were going ok...But then all of the sudden, he took a picture of my car's license plate and left. So should I worry about any legal consequences here...or he was just trying to scare me off ?

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Guys. I was doing something close to Flat Rock yesterday. So I passed by and I saw a spot full of a 2024 Mustangs. Most likely some of the ones we saw in the drone video. So while I was taking pictures behind the Fence, a ford employee ( not a security guy) approached me and asked me what I'm doing. So I told him I already ordered the 2024 Mustang, and that I was just looking at the parked ones...wondering why they're not shipped yet. We had a friendly conversation and I asked him about the shipping thing and all that. Things were going ok...But then all of the sudden, he took a picture of my car's license plate and left. So should I worry about any legal consequences here...or he was just trying to scare me off ?
Not a lawyer, but no, there's nothing illegal in what you described, including him taking a picture too. He probably just wanted to have something in case of theft or other problems. Nothing to worry about.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Well did you get any info? See any trucks? But yea you should be fine did the samething a few weeks ago and also got talked to lol

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Well did you get any info? See any trucks? But yea you should be fine did the samething a few weeks ago and also got talked to lol
HAHAHA. Adeel only cares about his incoming car at this point 😂. Well, what I understood from him is that the cars are ready to go, and from now on, it's all about logistics and PR. And that's why I was surprised when he took the picture. We were having a deep professional conversation, then he suddenly snapped and took his shot 🤔

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
HAHAHA. Adeel only cares about his incoming car at this point 😂. Well, what I understood from him is that the cars are ready to go, and from now on, it's all about logistics and PR. And that's why I was surprised when he took the picture. We were having a deep professional conversation, then he suddenly snapped and took his shot 🤔
100 effing percent lol you were probably in the same spot I was, a woman pulled up in an f150 maybe 2min after I snapped the photo and asked if I worked there lol but just told her we were leaving but she didn’t seem worried not sure if she took a pic of my plate or not actually my friends plate so can’t come back to me

S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) IMG_0766

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
If they would just ship the cars out instead of having them sit there and worrying about theft. I'm starting to think that these cars are not completed and maybe need chips of some sort.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
If they would just ship the cars out instead of having them sit there and worrying about theft. I'm starting to think that these cars are not completed and maybe need chips of some sort.
Well apparently Canadian orders have been shipped out and the rumor is that US orders have started shipping out by very slowly but “early summer” was bs

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
100 effing percent lol you were probably in the same spot I was, a woman pulled up in an f150 maybe 2min after I snapped the photo and asked if I worked there lol but just told her we were leaving but she didn’t seem worried not sure if she took a pic of my plate or not actually my friends plate so can’t come back to me

IMG_0766.jpeg

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Well apparently Canadian orders have been shipped out and the rumor is that US orders have started shipping out by very slowly but “early summer” was bs
I don't think anything got shipped yet. They usually launch a marketing campaign first. They're very quiet lately.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I don't think anything got shipped yet. They usually launch a marketing campaign first. They're very quiet lately.
I believe it was earlier this thread or maybe another one but a member in Canada got a shipped receipt from his dealer and was told a lot of cars were shipped
Sponsored