• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Well apparently Canadian orders have been shipped out and the rumor is that US orders have started shipping out by very slowly but “early summer” was bs
When i spoke to my dealer rep this past wednesday said that they had started shipping them. And that he was waiting on an updated eta. So, I am hoping to hear something this upcoming week. He sent this to me via text.

S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) Screenshot_20230709_125139_Messages

S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) Screenshot_20230709_125231_Messages
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I believe it was earlier this thread or maybe another one but a member in Canada got a shipped receipt from his dealer and was told a lot of cars were shipped.
We'll see. The next 2 weeks will be crucial. I'll blame last week's lack of information on 4th of July holiday. Things will get clearer starting this incoming week.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
When i spoke to my dealer rep this past wednesday said that they had started shipping them. And that he was waiting on an updated eta. So, I am hoping to hear something this upcoming week. He sent this to me via text.

Screenshot_20230709_125139_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20230709_125231_Messages.jpg
Did your tracking changed to "Built" or "Shipped" or still in "Production." ?

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
We'll see. The next 2 weeks will be crucial. I'll blame last week's lack of information on 4th of July holiday. Things will get clearer starting this incoming week.
Right, because, Summer is almost over, but I am optimistic with them slow giving out little "how to" tidbits. But we will see.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Did your tracking changed to "Built" or "Shipped" or still in "Production." ?
It shows "still in production", however chat advised that secondary status was "produced with no holds". And the dealer confirmed it was built and to basically....ignore the tracker 😂😂

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
We're not even at the halfway point yet.
You're right!, I was more so talking about Summer Vacation (i want to ride my car before them kids get back to school), and summer vacay down here ends in early August, but you right , Ford cares more about actual seasons than school seasons 😅

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Update on my Az order Priority 10: ETA is now pushed up to July 17-July 23rd

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
You're right!, I was more so talking about Summer Vacation (i want to ride my car before them kids get back to school), and summer vacay down here ends in early August, but you right , Ford cares more about actual seasons than school seasons 😅
I was kind of hoping for the same thing. I have my daughter all school year and she stays with her Mom over the Summer. My build date is 7/17 so even if there aren't more delays, by the time I get it school will be starting again. Would have been nice to have it for a week or two before school started but oh well. I was also hoping to get it and change the wheels and spoiler before my home town has a festival on 8/12. That probably won't happen either. I ordered on 3/27 and originally had a 6/19 build date. About a month delay so far even without NP. It's not all bad though. The silver lining is that it hasn't been baking out in the sun at Flat Rock this whole time.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered 3/27, build week was 6/19. Blend date says 6/21 on the window sticker. It has been saying "In Production" since 6/8. Last update on Saturday from Ford Chat was it's in the Trim Shop

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Ordered 3/27, build week was 6/19. Blend date says 6/21 on the window sticker. It has been saying "In Production" since 6/8. Last update on Saturday from Ford Chat was it's in the Trim Shop
At least it's not collecting bird shit out in the lot like mine has since 6/8. On the plus side maybe we get lucky and some deals/incentives will be announced and come into play by time they actually do arrive. Not holding my breath though...

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
At least it's not collecting bird shit out in the lot like mine has since 6/8. On the plus side maybe we get lucky and some deals/incentives will be announced and come into play by time they actually do arrive. Not holding my breath though...
Pray for no hail storms in that area

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Pray for no hail storms in that area
I'm about an hour from the plant, and luckily (for the vehicle's sake) it's been quite dry. We haven't had the type of thunderstorm/severe weather season we usually have in the early summer.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
It is not just these cars stand their for no reason, but also outside. Bird shit, sun, rain, etc. Well yeah...

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I had a 6/22 blend date. On June 29th they told me via chat it was in production/trim line. On the tracker it says last updated 30 June. I’ve had the blue dot next to “in production” for almost 4 weeks but today is the first time it has shown a date under “in production” 7/11/23. Not sure what any of this means just passing along info…
Sponsored