• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I had a 6/22 blend date. On June 29th they told me via chat it was in production/trim line. On the tracker it says last updated 30 June. I’ve had the blue dot next to “in production” for almost 4 weeks but today is the first time it has shown a date under “in production” 7/11/23. Not sure what any of this means just passing along info…
Means its produced basically. You're in the waiting line with the rest of us for shipment now
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ford Chat is telling me mine is produced! The estimated delivery date is July 22nd according to the chat line. Checking with my dealer to see if he can see an eta now

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Chat just told me mine is produced as of yesterday! It was also the first time I saw a date under “in production” on the tracker so maybe that is the indicator it is “produced.” Still no shipping estimate…

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) Screenshot_20230712_121655_Email

And that's from the dealership. Now we know about the whole picture. Most our cars are done and ready to go. We're just waiting for Ford's "Ok to buy" decision. So all this talk about shipping and "cars on the way" to Canada or to some USA states is not accurate. And all this "estimated arrival" thing in July is not accurate too. Maybe these estimates are based on Ford's estimated "ok to buy" decision, but it's definitely subject to change.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
And this image is for rest of us who are still waiting for "production" or "In production". It gives you an idea about the timeline and in-between.
S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) Picture 2

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I’m actually impressed that Ford has managed to keep whatever is delaying the OK to by under wraps. You would think someone would have spilled the details by now.

I wish they would stop giving out bogus shipping estimates and just say nothing is scheduled to ship until OKTB is approved. If they wanted to throw in why, that would be great.

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
They told me 7/11 build date as well. That is a lot of us having the same date. Makes we wonder if something has been holding them all up and it was released yesterday.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I’m actually impressed that Ford has managed to keep whatever is delaying the OK to by under wraps. You would think someone would have spilled the details by now.

I wish they would stop giving out bogus shipping estimates and just say nothing is scheduled to ship until OKTB is approved. If they wanted to throw in why, that would be great.
Distracting

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
They told me 7/11 build date as well. That is a lot of us having the same date. Makes we wonder if something has been holding them all up and it was released yesterday.
Stalling

Last edited:

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I still think the hold up is all about ramping up production.

there is a lot of ergo, new jobs teaching etc.. to get everyone up to pace.
Foaf said they’re only doing 180 ish a day.. that needs to be 300 plus and ideally 400 plus in short order.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hoping the August builds have a smoother path to freedom. I'd imagine they will have the OKTB by then.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Ok guys. I have some more info about the "Ok to buy' drama. I just talked with another dealership guy who used to know a Ford's Engineer (Engineer now retried). He said it's not about an estimate or a decision or an event. It's about quality. He said they will not release the "ok to buy" statement until they have only less than 3 problems after the quality check. So they'll keep building and keep producing and keep parking cars till they get to this point. And since they're taking "Quality" seriously this time, it might take till August or September or maybe October.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ok guys. I have some more info about the "Ok to buy' drama. I just talked with another dealership guy who used to know a Ford's Engineer (Engineer now retried). He said it's not about an estimate or a decision or an event. It's about quality. He said they will not release the "ok to buy" statement until they have only less than 3 problems after the quality check. So they'll keep building and keep producing and keep parking cars till they get to this point. And since they're taking "Quality" seriously this time, it might take till August or September or maybe October.
My local dealer also noted to September for the OKTB date so it seems to match what yours said.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Many "dealer" people know less than Joe Public on forums and with resources beyond. My salesman didn't know that the order banks were open, and disputed it with me back in May when I ordered. So.....grain of salt

Logic would tell one that Ford is not going to make thousands of cars with the same defect, or whatever the issue may be or have been on the line.. Those problems get ironed out in the early limited runs. Looks to me like they have a TON of them sitting at FRAP. I HIGHLY doubt that these are defective cars.
Sponsored