• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Current Interest Ford Interest Rates?

Love my ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Prem convertible triple black
I got mine on Feb 9th on got 2.9 for 48 months. Fords current rates are good through 4/1. Do search for Ford Credit interest rates.
Sponsored

FrankAR15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS Fsport, Toyota 4Runner, Genesis coupe
The salesman I ordered the car from assures me I can use the rates from now until April or the new quarters rates, which ever is better.
I said, don’t we have to do a credit check to lock in, he said “no, Ford has records of the rates”
It’s suspect, I’m not sure how they can lock you in just by telling you the rates….

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
There is really nothing to search for, it's right on the website when the rate are over. However, they will not change, if so...they will get better. They are not moving units like they want to.

S650 Mustang Current Interest Ford Interest Rates? Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 11.03.06 PM

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
There is really nothing to search for, it's right on the website when the rate are over. However, they will not change, if so...they will get better. They are not moving units like they want to.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 11.03.06 PM.png
Despite the fact that my order was placed 12/6/23 and is currently scheduled for build the week of 4/1/24, they must be moving Mustangs fairly well. However, I hope you are correct.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ford finance rate are likely to get more desperate the deeper toward summer we get just to move ANYTHING off the lots.
I feel like this is backwards, at least for the Mustangs. With summer approaching, Ford knows they'll sell a lot of Mustangs. I mean, a Mustang can be an all season vehicle, but lets be honest, most buyers will be looking to get a Mustang for the upcoming spring/summer season.

The salesman I ordered the car from assures me I can use the rates from now until April or the new quarters rates, which ever is better.
I said, don’t we have to do a credit check to lock in, he said “no, Ford has records of the rates”
It’s suspect, I’m not sure how they can lock you in just by telling you the rates….
One thing I have learned in my life, if it's not in writing, it's your word against theirs. GET IT IN WRITING.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
With summer approaching, Ford knows they'll sell a lot of Mustangs
sure there are seasonal effects, but you're forgetting the elephant, affordability. The lower trim EB should move well enough but the GT is already overpriced which makes high rates an even bigger drag.

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Yeah, USAA has really lost their way with good products. Even their insurance is starting to make me wonder if I should shop elsewhere.
Have been with USAA for many years, and, in my mind, they are second to none in auto insurance. I've never had a problem with them honoring claims for me and my family--their service is above reproach.

I've heard too many horror stories from folks who tried saving money by going with GEICO, State Farm, Progressive et al only to be bitterly disappointed in their service and honoring claims.

For what it's worth.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Have been with USAA for many years, and, in my mind, they are second to none in auto insurance. I've never had a problem with them honoring claims for me and my family--their service is above reproach.

I've heard too many horror stories from folks who tried saving money by going with GEICO, State Farm, Progressive et al only to be bitterly disappointed in their service and honoring claims.

For what it's worth.
I agree they are pretty good about paying. They were just too high on a car I may drive twice a month.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I feel like this is backwards, at least for the Mustangs. With summer approaching, Ford knows they'll sell a lot of Mustangs. I mean, a Mustang can be an all season vehicle, but lets be honest, most buyers will be looking to get a Mustang for the upcoming spring/summer season.
When demand increases and supply stays the same, prices go up -- including rebates and incentives going away. When demand goes down, prices go does, and rebates & incentives are more likely to return. It's basic law of supply and demand economics.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You were lied to.

1st, NONE of the numbers matter at the time of order. Price isn't locked in, interest rate sure as shit isn't locked in months out.
Incorrect - at least for here in Michigan.

Incentives @ order vs @ delivery - it's your choice, whichever are better. This doesn't just include manufacturers rebates, but also includes FMC financing.

I've purchased or leased over a dozen Ford and Lincoln vehicles since the early 2000's. I can assure you that, here, incentivized financing at the time of order is included. This is based off of actual ordered and delivered units from the past.

Beyond that, Ford can/does issue rebates if the price of a vehicle goes up after it's ordered but before it is invoiced.

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
Incorrect - at least for here in Michigan.

Incentives @ order vs @ delivery - it's your choice, whichever are better. This doesn't just include manufacturers rebates, but also includes FMC financing.

I've purchased or leased over a dozen Ford and Lincoln vehicles since the early 2000's. I can assure you that, here, incentivized financing at the time of order is included. This is based off of actual ordered and delivered units from the past.

Beyond that, Ford can/does issue rebates if the price of a vehicle goes up after it's ordered but before it is invoiced.
I have purchased 17 Ford vehicles in the past 10 years, I have 3 currently, absolutely NOTHING was locked in when I ordered my 24 Mustang. NOTHING. I'm not even obligated to buy it if I change my mind at any point.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have purchased 17 Ford vehicles in the past 10 years, I have 3 currently, absolutely NOTHING was locked in when I ordered my 24 Mustang. NOTHING. I'm not even obligated to buy it if I change my mind at any point.
Of course you're not obligated. But that's irrelevant to whether or not incentives are available to you.

Perhaps laws in your state don't allow it, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that it happens here.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
sure there are seasonal effects, but you're forgetting the elephant, affordability. The lower trim EB should move well enough but the GT is already overpriced which makes high rates an even bigger drag.
Valid points. Not sure I quite understand the "overpriced" part unless you mean paying over sticker.

When demand increases and supply stays the same, prices go up -- including rebates and incentives going away. When demand goes down, prices go does, and rebates & incentives are more likely to return. It's basic law of supply and demand economics.
Valid point as well. I did forget about the whole supply and demand. However, I am curious to see what will truly happen. My dealership has kept a few of the same Mustangs for a few months though. Looking at them, they seem very basic (i.e. basic options: automatic, 3.15 gears, maybe active exhaust, and 301A). I don't know, but to me personally, the S650 either needs to be wingless or have the Performance Wing. It just looks funny to me any other way. Also, I know the Performance Package comes with the electronic handbrake, but from a cosmetic viewpoint, it just looks more in place in the vehicle than the ones with the push/pull square (or rectangular button... you know, the button) just placed behind the shifter.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
but from a cosmetic viewpoint, it just looks more in place in the vehicle than the ones with the push/pull square (or rectangular button... you know, the button) just placed behind the shifter.
so, just like Camaro. :)
Sponsored