• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Ford didnā€™t release the order guide yet, thatā€™s the thing about those leaks that was all internal so things posted or said might not be 100% spot on. Iā€™ve think Iā€™ve mentioned that before that itā€™s what Ford tries to aim for however.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
yeah I have been tracking on the supposed end of the current-gen Camaro. I'm not worried about used models since no one has been complaining of the manual tranny nor its engine, but it's gonna be a minute for me trying to find a red 2ss 1le
do you want a manual? Thereā€™s a 2ss 1le at el dorado Chevy, itā€™s not the bright red but like the wine red (old man red) for 56k just sitting

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
do you want a manual? Thereā€™s a 2ss 1le at el dorado Chevy, itā€™s not the bright red but like the wine red (old man red) for 56k just sitting
Yes, I do. The color may be negotiable in due time, but not the trim, package, or transmission. I'm not in the market now but will be in 2026.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
...itā€™s not the bright red but like the wine red (old man red) for...
Does that mean rapid red is for the more mature, and race red is for the younger boy racer attention-seekers?

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
either that or a used Mach 1 Premium with the handling package. whichever opportunity I find first or more feasible

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Gosh speaking now about prices, I totally forgot about customs, tax and transportation costs. So in Europe we will deffo see a price jump.

Clayfinley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,shelby cobra,harley davidson,silverado1500
Itā€™s sad there are dealerships that blatantly rip off customers by charging an ADM. I feel very fortunate that on 3/27, that I will be ordering my DH at MSRP. The only thing I need to decide is the color, likely either Blue Ember(depending on the up charge) or Carbonized Grey.
Good luck...

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
Well, it's the week of February 27th as I type this...

Anyway seeing the B&P will apparently be up on March 27th is kind of amusing if only because that's my birthday.

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
Does that mean rapid red is for the more mature, and race red is for the younger boy racer attention-seekers?
Hmmm...Rapid Red does come across as a more mature color...I miss the Royal Crimson they had for 2018. That color was sultry.