• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
the cost of Sync4 is probably not even $200. Stop/Go will RUINyour engine. It has on EVERY model ever implemented; dodge, chevy, ford, all of them.

Ford LOVES people who will pay 10x for content.
I'm referring to Adaptive Cruise Control. I don't see how that can ruin your engine lol. It's upgraded from the older ones we have
Sponsored

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
k, but ACC is not stop n' go which is turning off/on your engine every time you stop. And IMO I can't think of a more worthless 'driver aid'...
"Stop and Go Cruise" The S550 has just regular Adaptive Cruise Control. The S650 will have "ACC, w/ Stop and Go and Lane Centering". I've taken a couple of road trips in my brothers Explorer that has it and it definitely makes the trip better

JA06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 X5 40i
I don’t know how I feel about this S650, at the same time I really like the exterior. But I feel like the 2 screens display is gonna become obsolete so quick… Might hop onto a Mach1 S550…
+ 9k$ for carbon fiber wheels??? Better not live in Europe and scratch in on curbs…

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
IMO, the delay with the build & price website launching is the bigger disappointment here than the order banks opening in March.
I agree, how can they not have the build and price ready to go when they release prices. B&p should be out a month or more before orders.

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Well, if considering new, 23 or 24 at the latest will be the last year for the Camaro (most likely)
yeah I have been tracking on the supposed end of the current-gen Camaro. I'm not worried about used models since no one has been complaining of the manual tranny nor its engine, but it's gonna be a minute for me trying to find a red 2ss 1le

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Guys it could have been worse when it comes to pricing. Yes 10% may sound a lot for a GT, but considering inflation, war, chiping issues etc. we are lucky tbh. If you don't want to spend 3K more, too bad.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Guys it could have been worse when it comes to pricing. Yes 10% may sound a lot for a GT, but considering inflation, war, chiping issues etc. we are lucky tbh. If you don't want to spend 3K more, too bad.
Very true.

EDIT: For the GT Premium, it's 6%

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Oh okay I thought 6% was for the DH compared to Mach 1 and 10% increase for the GT compared to S550.
The Mach 1 to Dark Horse is only like 2.5% actually! :rockon:

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
I agree, how can they not have the build and price ready to go when they release prices. B&p should be out a month or more before orders.
Because Ford is generally not with the program. Just look at quality.
Sponsored