• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Personally, I’ll fly / drive just about anywhere in the US. I have had a dream since I was 14 of an epic road trip in a cool car…
Exactly, I have essentially bought 5 of these things over the last 6 years paying for kids college, it's my turn now.
Sponsored

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
Exactly, I have essentially bought 5 of these things over the last 6 years paying for kids college, it's my turn now.
I have spent years in automotive and have always been pretty boring! I would love a hi performance v8 before everything is battery. I ran a Miata as a track car for a while, but never added and boost. It was fun, but it was a cheap car that was 20 years old. I’d love to order, not just buy a car off the lot, order what the hell I want

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
I have bought exactly zero… I have spent year in automotive and have always been pretty boring! I would love a hi performance v8 before everything is battery. I ran a Miata as a track car for a while, but never added and boost.
I have bought exactly 1 mustang which was a 68 Mustang, light blue and rust while in college back in the eighties.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
1965 Ford had no computer-controlled spray booths but offered 30 colors to choose from. Modern Ford can paint 3 million colors but only offers 6 shades of black and a single red or blue. This is known as progress.

1965 Ford was a car company. I don't know what 2022 Ford is, cause they suck at everything.
In this technology age with computer controlled almost everything ford is keeping up with founders words "you can have it in any color as long as it is black". :-) To be honest I think the marketing department with focus groups is where the issue is with FOMOCO.

On the Mach 1 they figured out that everyone would love to have FJG color (maybe they got a special deal from paint manufacturer on that color??).

No fun bright colors of the 1970 era are allowed these days on cars in general. As I drive by many car dealers on the way to work I see that black, silver, white and gray is what all those focus group buyers want.......CRAZY!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Some of you wrote that you got your current Stangs in 10-12 weeks. Damn I wish that would be the case for Europe. Here you need to wait 9-12 months from order to igniting the engine for the first time.....

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Some of you wrote that you got your current Stangs in 10-12 weeks. Damn I wish that would be the case for Europe. Here you need to wait 9-12 months from order to igniting the engine for the first time.....
The fact that I live in Michigan and am only 168 miles (or 270 Kilometers for you) from the Assembly Plant in Flat Rock where it’s built also helps.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
My dealer just let me know their allocation numbers. I wonder if it is per month or quarter. Does anyone know?
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-about-ford-ordering-scheduling-process.2047/

"Ford Dealers earn vehicle scheduling allocation each month based on reported vehicle sales, current inventory, projected sales, etc. Each month, Dealers usually meet with their Ford Zone Manager to review the allocation offered for scheduling the following month."

The information from the link above provides detailed insight into the ordering/allocation/scheduling process.

Thread is increasing in size exponentially. If someone has already responded, my apologies for the duplication.

Last edited:

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Just put in a deposit at my local dealership to lock myself in at MSRP for their Dark Horse allocation! I know order banks haven't opened, but they did the early deposit to hold my spot. 🤞🤞🤞

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know if the Appearance Package for the Dark Horse requires you to get the Recaro seats? The descriptions have been confusing. I see that the Recaro’s are available for $1650, but then the Appearance package (which is allegedly extra blue interior, seat trims and seatbelts, blue seatbelts, and some vinyl stripes) is $1250. Not interested in Recaros. I know we should know this for sure next week with the order books coming out.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
So are we supposed to get actual pricing Monday???

weird that there has been no leaks on that.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So are we supposed to get actual pricing Monday???

weird that there has been no leaks on that.
Next week sometime. Order books and pricing come out the Week of the 27th. It’s the very first post on this thread.
Sponsored