• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
I just spoke to one of my local Ford dealers and they said that they had no information on the 2024 Mustangs but they told me that I would most likely be waiting over a year and a half to two years to receive my vehicle because they are still receiving 2022 models. Has anyone else heard the same?
[/QUOT
I just spoke to one of my local Ford dealers and they said that they had no information on the 2024 Mustangs but they told me that I would most likely be waiting over a year and a half to two years to receive my vehicle because they are still receiving 2022 models. Has anyone else heard the same?
He’s feeding you a load of bullshit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Random7k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 2014 Ford Mustang
Had my closest one say the same thing to me and then try to sell me one of the ones on the lot xD. I'm just gonna take my chances with one of the dealers already on this site.

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Had my closest one say the same thing to me and then try to sell me one of the ones on the lot xD. I'm just gonna take my chances with one of the dealers already on this site.
Me too I'd rather pay for a plane ticket to go get the car and gas to drive it back than a ridiculous mark up or be lied to.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I heard from my local dealer yesterday. He confirmed the information here that order banks open 3/27, and said delivery would probably be around the august time frame for GT/EB. Dark Horse he didn't know for sure yet.

Last edited:

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
probably but part of the problem is Transport. I don't doubt there are MY22 cars still sitting in various (intermediary) lots waiting for the next hop.
I don’t doubt that either, I know of a few ‘22 GT500’s that haven’t been delivered. But that has nothing to do with ordering and receiving ‘24’s.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
aw man i thought you were getting it for msrp
Did I say that? There are dealers that said "MSRP" If thats the case, Im in. If it's not, Im all set.

Is there a reason you crap up this thread with childish BS? A few pages ago you were "confused" about staged rollout. Grow up.
Sponsored