• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Did I say that? There are dealers that said "MSRP" If thats the case, Im in. If it's not, Im all set.

Is there a reason you crap up this thread with childish BS? A few pages ago you were "confused" about staged rollout. Grow up.
why are you getting so defensive dude, i was just asking a simple questions and bummed out you likely wont get to pay msrp for it. that sucks, i want everyone to pay msrp
Sponsored

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
why are you getting so defensive dude, i was just asking a simple questions and bummed out you likely wont get to pay msrp for it. that sucks, i want everyone to pay msrp
If that’s the case, then my apologies as that’s not the tone I interpreted your words.

Apparently not all of the big dealers have committed to ADM as I just received an email from another stating they haven’t received a number and won’t be taking deposits until things are more clear.

Regardless of if that dealer decided on an ADM or not, I really respect that.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
That’s at the bottom of the email that the dealers were sent yesterday that had their allotments on it. Not really sure what the percentages actually mean.🤷🏼‍♂️
reply above says thats the amount of cars they can order with those packages

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I hope those percentages are for the total allotment of all cars, and not the allotment per dealership. Lol
I'm not sure how that matters. If the dealership burned up their 18% of black package, you may well need to find another dealership with which to place an order. But I'm sure the regional rep can special-approve minor deviations.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe we are getting between 17-24 mustangs
Perhaps not something you want to say, but how does that relate to your normal model year sales?

Also something you may not want to share, but how is your dealership handling deposits / wait lists?

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
I'm not sure how that matters. If the dealership burned up their 18% of black package, you may well need to find another dealership with which to place an order. But I'm sure the regional rep can special-approve minor deviations.
Because my dealership is allotted 5-7 cars, that’s why it matters

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will drive to Gonzales LA for a DH, loaded minus CF wheels, just say the word and don't care if it's November arrival.
Personally, I’ll fly / drive just about anywhere in the US. I have had a dream since I was 14 of an epic road trip in a cool car…
Sponsored