• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canceled My GT Order

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
I canceled my gt order yesterday i couldn’t wait and watch the summer go bye I found an almost identical spec car 45 minutes away my local dealership tried to get the car but couldn’t so i went and bought it where it was located I take delivery tomorrow im so excited

S650 Mustang Canceled My GT Order IMG_3575
Sponsored

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt & 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Very nice! Hope you enjoy the ride!

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
I love these stripe packages. Very cool unique looking Mustang.

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Post more pics of different angles when you get a chance.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Glad you found it. Looks super. How close is it to your original spec. Its so hard to wait for sure.👍🏻

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I canceled my gt order yesterday i couldn’t wait and watch the summer go bye I found an almost identical spec car 45 minutes away my local dealership tried to get the car but couldn’t so i went and bought it where it was located I take delivery tomorrow im so excited

IMG_3575.jpeg
Looks fantastic! Now, drive it like you stole it!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

IMG_3575.jpeg
Great looking ride and great decision!

Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want. I bought ~15 (lost count) new Ford and Lincoln vehicles from my local dealer since 2006 (many off the lot, but some ordered and some traded with another dealer as far away is MI to KY). Same salesman for almost all of them (he retired, so I bought from his son).

Anyway, they couldn't get me a DH, so I eventually found it on the assembly line as a stock order for other dealership. I didn't even bother having them waste time trying to trade for it, as I knew they wouldn't. So, I bought it from the other dealership. My normal dealership (owner) didn't mind too much, as he understood the DH.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks fantastic! Now, drive it like you stole it!
But make sure the engine warms up for at least 10 minutes before doing that ... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sorry if you missed the other thread ...

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is 10 long enough? I want to make sure the blinker fluid is at optimal temps as well.
Yes, as long as your Mustang is equipped with left-handed tires.

OP
OP
Alexk

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
Glad you found it. Looks super. How close is it to your original spec. Its so hard to wait for sure.👍🏻
i dropped magnaride and went for space grey instead of carmine red not a bad swap considering i didnt have a vin yet and the new shortage on engines who knows if i would have even got a 24 instead of being pushed to 25

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I almost ordered the colors you have. I ended with the Atlas Blue and Space Gray. The interior really makes the car feel more upper end. I'm sure if you miss the Magnaride you could go after market.

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Is 10 long enough? I want to make sure the blinker fluid is at optimal temps as well.
You will need to drive for 10 min with blinker on!