• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cancelled My Order

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
Had it with this clown show of a buying process. Last update was build scheduled to start week of 12/4. Just got an email yesterday that said it was planned week of 12/11 but they really don't know when it will be built.
Plus it just felt like I was settling for less than I wanted, so I bought this German Mustang off the lot.
Hope Ford gets its sh*t together soon because I'm going to need a new F-150 soon.
S650 Mustang Cancelled My Order 20231129_065933
S650 Mustang Cancelled My Order 20231210_130856
S650 Mustang Cancelled My Order 20231121_215400
Sponsored

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Lol @ german mustang... looks nice though. You may need to shop german f150's next... I don't know how long you've been waiting... mine went smoothly/ timely manner... but I have swore off of GM cars after several bad order attempts.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Beautiful car. Love the color. I get your frustration. Dangle the proverbial carrot in front of you for months about how great a new car is, and then you can't get it. I watched a YouTube drag race comparison video yesterday between a BMW M2, Dark Horse, Camaro SS, Supra, Lotus Emira, and Challenger. The BMW won hands down.

OP
OP
Velvet Fog

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
You ordered the car in just about September. Being built in December isn't bad lol
Aug 19 isn't exactly Sept. It was more the Dec 22 email that did it. The 'we have no clue when, sux to be you' attitude. Dealer was great about it, got my deposit back.
Ford corporate is killing this deal.
@Sofa King-wont be shopping for an f150 until Aug 2024 and more chance of buying off the lot. So I got that going for me.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Aug 19 isn't exactly Sept. It was more the Dec 22 email that did it. The 'we have no clue when, sux to be you' attitude. Dealer was great about it, got my deposit back.
Ford corporate is killing this deal.
@Sofa King-wont be shopping for an f150 until Aug 2024 and more chance of buying off the lot. So I got that going for me.
Still, not bad. I think that's a pretty standard time frame for any company, and is actually on the quicker side. If that one automated email is what did it, then it sounds like you didn't really want a mustang lol which is totally fine, and happy that you found what you wanted 👍😀

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Nice looking car and will be fun to drive. I would be frustrated with the lack of communication and probably would have pulled the plug as well. My experience was the opposite, I ordered late Sept and it should be here by Jan 05.

I leased a 2023 F 150 Lariat in August, I had wanted to purchase one but due to a supply issue you couldn't get a heated steering wheel so I leased. Other then that it's an amazing truck.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
It's this way for any brand that's high in demand good sir. For instance, while I got our maverick after about a month, lots of people had to wait about 18 months to get their hybrids because everyone wants one. The rav 4 hybrids have like a 3 yr waiting list or some shit. By comparison, I can go down and buy a Hyundai Santa Cruz right now for $5 and a bag of fire noodles because who in their right mind wants to own a maverick from wish.com?

OP
OP
Velvet Fog

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
my mustang spec'd at 62k and the bmw is a 2023 demo CPO for a lot less than msrp. the gap wasn't as big as you would expect.

i just got tired of waiting and I'm having a good year at work, situations change and the new car itch needed to be scratched.

Let that be a lesson to anyone in sales - time kills all deals, if you have a chance to take a deal off the table you do it.

fcozapata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
Had it with this clown show of a buying process. Last update was build scheduled to start week of 12/4. Just got an email yesterday that said it was planned week of 12/11 but they really don't know when it will be built.
Plus it just felt like I was settling for less than I wanted, so I bought this German Mustang off the lot.
Hope Ford gets its sh*t together soon because I'm going to need a new F-150 soon.
20231129_065933.jpg
20231210_130856.jpg
20231121_215400.jpg
I want a BMW just like yours, can you please share the model and specs?

OP
OP
Velvet Fog

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
I want a BMW just like yours, can you please share the model and specs?
2023 M850i xdrive
Aventurin red
Fiona red full merino leather
Alcantara headliner
Carbon fiber roof panel
Carbon fiber interior trim
Glass controls
Bowers and Wilkins sound
Driver Assistance
Driver Assistance pro

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
the M850i is more of a grand tourer to me. I know it's performance is great but I see that more as a luxury car. The "German Mustang" to me uses to be the M4. Now I would say it was the M2. Either way the bimmer looks great good luck with it my next car will be an M4, of this I am sure

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
3-4 months is pretty much spec for order to delivery time. Nothing shocking there.

My GT was ordered May 4th and delivered Sept 7th.
Sponsored