• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newbie - my order

NH_woodser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium Convertible
My dealer tells me that I can expect my EcoBoost premium convertible between 15-18 January. The "Track my Order" link has been pretty useless - still can't access the window sticker through it. My dealer has been pretty good, although they have thrown FMC under the bus several times - FMC not responding to order inquiries, etc
S650 Mustang Newbie - my order Order Track
. My dealer was able to get a window sticker in the beginning of October. I immediately discovered that although the car was ordered with the "rear spoiler delete", the window sticker includes a black spoiler, and FMC told them it was too late to delete. Note that the pix on the "tract my order" depicts a body-colored spoiler. Wonder what it will show up with? I have learned so much on this forum; I am compiling an inspection check list before I accept the car.
Sponsored

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Prem. Conv., 2022 Mav Hy XLT
Try using this link to find the window sticker. The Xs are where your VIN would go. I picked up my Mustang last Tuesday and if I go to the tracking web page it still says the window sticker has not been released. This link worked from the day I got notice that the car was entering production.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXXXXXXXXXX

Regarding the spoiler, mine also indicated it would be black, but when it came in it was actually body color.

Reactions: DCS

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Thanks, that link worked. But, it says "not for sale, don not ship" and has no pricing listed. Is that normal? My 2015 window sticker, also a special order, had all the pricing and EPA stuff.

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Prem. Conv., 2022 Mav Hy XLT
Thanks, that link worked. But, it says "not for sale, don not ship" and has no pricing listed. Is that normal? My 2015 window sticker, also a special order, had all the pricing and EPA stuff.
I don't know. I have not seen that one.

FrostByte_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37; 2024 Mustang GT Premium ordered
My window sticker is also showing " not for sale, do not ship". Do you have the Stop/Start system listed under optional equipment? It shows up on mine and I'm wondering if they are still waiting for EPA certification because of adding the auto stop/start and that's why it's showing no EPA data.

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Yes, unfortunately the start/stop is in all cars in build 2. That could be, we'll wait and see if the window sticker gets updated as the car is completed and being shipped.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
My window sticker was made in job 1 with no S/S listed. The car was built in job 2 and has no S/S.
Sponsored