• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newbie Here

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
I had my confirmation email in my mailbox before I got home from the dealer.
I had a confirmation email several hour later then received an email when it was scheduled for production. That is the last email I received even though my Mustang has enter the production phase.

RZelznick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just placed an order for a 2024 Mustang GT Premium, 6-Speed Manual, Oxford White, GT Premium High, GT Performance Pkg, Active Valve Exhaust, Power Driver Seat, Magnaride Damping - on 12/6/2023.
I am new to this scheduling "game". Dealer told me three months +/-.
How do I check up on it?
A few days after I got an email saying my car had been built and was being shipped, I inquired as to status and got a very detailed update from Ford Customer Service ((800) 392-3673). I didn’t complain to FCS, I just asked for update. They gave me exact location of where it was in transport and the day it would be delivered (it came in earlier than that). For some reason, they sent me a gift card for $100 just for calling.
S650 Mustang Newbie Here IMG_8434

Last edited:

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Just placed an order for a 2024 Mustang GT Premium, 6-Speed Manual, Oxford White, GT Premium High, GT Performance Pkg, Active Valve Exhaust, Power Driver Seat, Magnaride Damping - on 12/6/2023.
I am new to this scheduling "game". Dealer told me three months +/-.
How do I check up on it?
When you first open this forum at the top left side you will see
Forums:main ordering/pricing/tracking. Enter tracking, fill it out, and don’t use your email. You can use any name you like and need bill of sale number. Welcome to the forum and download app if you haven’t already.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
When you first open this forum at the top left side you will see
Forums:main ordering/pricing/tracking. Enter tracking, fill it out, and don’t use your email. You can use any name you like and need bill of sale number. Welcome to the forum and download app if you haven’t already.
What is the "Tracking" number? All I have is my Order Code.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the "Tracking" number? All I have is my Order Code.
use it. Tracking number will show will show you on a list of others. that have ordered cars, and your date you did also. Eventually Ford will fill give you a VIN number, possible build date, shipping date to dealer. Your number is not in sequence for above paragraph. I ordered mine in June received in September. Example others who were after my order number got cars ahead of me.Remain patient it will be built.

Supra Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Fusion, '24 Mustang GT
I think it was about a week after I placed my order, Ford sent me an email with a link to a site where I could track it. It included to 2 numbers, an order number (your sales person should have this) and the VIN.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I think it was about a week after I placed my order, Ford sent me an email with a link to a site where I could track it. It included to 2 numbers, an order number (your sales person should have this) and the VIN.
After looking at other orders on the list, it appears that I will have a 2-3 month wait before I hear from Ford regarding a scheduled build date. I'm hoping that the GTs are being built faster than the DH.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After looking at other orders on the list, it appears that I will have a 2-3 month wait before I hear from Ford regarding a scheduled build date. I'm hoping that the GTs are being built faster than the DH.
Glad u found the list!
Sponsored