• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canceled My GT Order

R3tro GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium - 2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
Nice Ride! Congratulations
Sponsored

R3tro GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium - 2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
AlexK - did you get your deposit back no problem? Did you already have a VIN? Considering going local as well as my build week is July 15 but I’m tired waiting and the 5.0 exhaustion means it could be Sept or later to get a convertible in Toronto - no thanks. :). Dealer has $2k deposit that they have stated is not refundable but I’ve asked anyway.
Which dealer. Erinwood? Dixie? Just curious.

CadillacJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tesla S P100D, 2024 Stang Conv 6MT Vapor Blue
Like a few of the folks in here I ordered through Markville Ford in Unionville as they were discounting the best on new orders. Did it all via email and they were great. I’d totally take another car from them but they don’t have a lot of inventory currently and manual convertibles aren’t super popular. They would locate a car for me but only take $3k off for that (vs $8k+ for factory order) and no promise that they could get one.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Dealer has $2k deposit that they have stated is not refundable but I’ve asked anyway.
Your dealership is/are crooks. Should have told them to pound sand and walked away the second they demanded a non-refundable deposit.

OP
OP
Alexk

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
AlexK - did you get your deposit back no problem? Did you already have a VIN? Considering going local as well as my build week is July 15 but I’m tired waiting and the 5.0 exhaustion means it could be Sept or later to get a convertible in Toronto - no thanks. :). Dealer has $2k deposit that they have stated is not refundable but I’ve asked anyway.
I did not yet have a VIN assigned so the dealer has no issue with the refund as they didn’t incur any cost the weren’t pleased I went elsewhere but they couldn’t get the car anyways

CDNV8S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner S650 GT PREM
Markville tried to pull the 2k deposit first. Im like are you kidding? all you need is $500 max lol. Just gotta speak up, people usually just agree

Hendu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium in Atlas Blue
I canceled my gt order yesterday i couldn’t wait and watch the summer go bye I found an almost identical spec car 45 minutes away my local dealership tried to get the car but couldn’t so i went and bought it where it was located I take delivery tomorrow im so excited
I’m in the same boat, I told myself that if I didn’t have a build date after the end of this month I would be cancelling. I also didn’t want to watch the summer go by. I started looking nationwide on a whim, and found a near identical spec about 350 miles away. I got the ball in motion last week and will be flying to pick it up later this week.

It has all of the same options I had on my order, with the addition of grey/black stripes. It will be a nice 6 hour drive home to break it in and get to know it.
S650 Mustang Canceled My GT Order IMG_0120

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 401a, Auto, AE, Atlas Blue
I’m in the same boat, I told myself that if I didn’t have a build date after the end of this month I would be cancelling. I also didn’t want to watch the summer go by. I started looking nationwide on a whim, and found a near identical spec about 350 miles away. I got the ball in motion last week and will be flying to pick it up later this week.

It has all of the same options I had on my order, with the addition of grey/black stripes. It will be a nice 6 hour drive home to break it in and get to know it.
IMG_0120.jpeg
I have the same Atlas Blue with the same stripe. No Night Pony Package though. I get compliments all the time on the combination with many asking if the stripe was aftermarket. You are going to love the car! Congrats!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

IMG_0120.jpeg
Congrats, @Hendu!

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Congrats! I think Carbonized Grey is the nicest grey Ford has done. I remember in the mid-00s they had some funky ones like Mineral Grey, which looked brown, Tungsten Grey, which looked purple in certain light, and Vapor Grey, which had a slight green tint. Carbonized Grey is like the perfect shade of grey for a Mustang. It's a true grey with a great metallic flake.

Loucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP Grabber Yellow
Photos as requested…as if this thread didnt cause enough🤣🤣🤣
IMG_3596.jpeg
IMG_3594.jpeg
IMG_3593.jpeg
IMG_3592.jpeg
IMG_3591.jpeg
IMG_3582.jpeg
Awesome looking ride. I think that's the color to get. The stripes with that color combination looks excellent!

AAGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500, Subaru Ascent
thats the only one i have right now when i get it home tomorrow ill have a whole album 😂
Would you also please give us the specs on what you were all able to get. I do love the color with the stripes. When did you order your GT? Mine is set to be made the week of Jul 29th or does anyone know if that is a pipe dream actually getting it made?

Sorry to go off track there a bit but I do love the car choice you have made!! Looks great!

Lmw34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I canceled my gt order yesterday i couldn’t wait and watch the summer go bye I found an almost identical spec car 45 minutes away my local dealership tried to get the car but couldn’t so i went and bought it where it was located I take delivery tomorrow im so excited

IMG_3575.jpeg
love that color!

CadillacJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tesla S P100D, 2024 Stang Conv 6MT Vapor Blue
Markville tried to pull the 2k deposit first. Im like are you kidding? all you need is $500 max lol. Just gotta speak up, people usually just agree
Yeah - spoke to a manager yesterday and no budging on the refund. Only option is if they don’t deliver the car in six month then they will provide a refund. Guess we’ll see if it shows up and is deliverable by end of Sept. I even offered to take an outdoor cover and buy warranty from them but no dice. Sales person did say before I ordered that I could move the deposit to another vehicle. Oh well, I’m good to chalk it up to life experience - my Vapor blue convertible gets delivered tomorrow. :)

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Was also thinking Iconic silver with red stripe and specd it with 10speed auto, magneride, performance pack, active exhaust and 401A. (Looks like about $63K )

How does the color combo look to you and what did you spec? to me it looks fantastic
Sponsored