• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor?

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Don't trust the manual, it's full of errors at this moment.
When doing stuff like that, follow the instructions on screen.

Also, individual profiles are not stable right now. Several people have had problems with them including myself. I turned them off for the time being. You can still save memory for seat and mirrors by long-pressing the 1-2-3 buttons on the door.

As for the garage door, if you de-programmed a stand-alone remote that previously worked, you did something wrong on the door opener itself. On mine, I have to press (not hold) the programming button on the motor itself, then it's in "learning mode". If i press and hold for like 2 or 3 seconds, it erases all... Learned that one the hard way.
No problems with my manual, or my profile or my settings. Insider myself lucky I guess
Sponsored

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Did you try on your 2017? I got ours figured out finally
No, but I need to. I have had my Ruby parked so as not to put any more miles on her. I will try though. I got word from the dealer yesterday that my 2024 will be here between 10/1 and 10/7. Last week ithe ETA was 9/27 and 10/3. But, I noticed my tracker had updated on 9/28 and I spoke to the dealer. I got to see a real live 2024 GT Premium though and I got to sit in it. AND the sales man let me start it up. NICE!!

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow. What did it do?
Every time it recalled memory #1 it would bring the "calm" dashboard back. Even if I had never selected it. I tried saving another selection many times, the moment it recalled memory #1, bang, calm screen.
Tried factory reset but it doesn't reset the whole car so no go.
Even long-pressing memory number 1 to save new settings would recall calm screen.

I eventually disabled profiles for now until an update is pushed.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
No problems with my manual, or my profile or my settings. Insider myself lucky I guess
Does this mean the seat and mirrors (too bad rear view doesnā€™t adjust) are syncā€™d to the fob and automatically adjust upon entry via driver door?

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have searched over this forum and maybe Iā€™m not searching the correct words, but I am trying to find a really good quality car cover for my 2024 Convertible GT Premium. I had ordered one from a suggestion on this group and finally read the reviews and it has no good reviews so I returned it. Now, I need to find a better one. Are the Ford ones good quality ones?

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does this mean the seat and mirrors (too bad rear view doesnā€™t adjust) are syncā€™d to the fob and automatically adjust upon entry via driver door?
Yes. I got mine and my husbands set up now husbands set up now. Never heard a second beep, So, instead of waiting for the time it gives to hit the lock button, I waited for the one beep, and then did the lock button.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Every time it recalled memory #1 it would bring the "calm" dashboard back. Even if I had never selected it. I tried saving another selection many times, the moment it recalled memory #1, bang, calm screen.
Tried factory reset but it doesn't reset the whole car so no go.
Even long-pressing memory number 1 to save new settings would recall calm screen.

I eventually disabled profiles for now until an update is pushed.
Oh, youā€™re talking about your profile setting? Only thing I thought it did was remember the seats, music, etc. My screen is always been on what I put it on when I first got it May want to take it back into the dealer

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, but I need to. I have had my Ruby parked so as not to put any more miles on her. I will try though. I got word from the dealer yesterday that my 2024 will be here between 10/1 and 10/7. Last week ithe ETA was 9/27 and 10/3. But, I noticed my tracker had updated on 9/28 and I spoke to the dealer. I got to see a real live 2024 GT Premium though and I got to sit in it. AND the sales man let me start it up. NICE!!
Awesome
Where in NC are you?

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 401a, Auto, AE, Atlas Blue
I have searched over this forum and maybe Iā€™m not searching the correct words, but I am trying to find a really good quality car cover for my 2024 Convertible GT Premium. I had ordered one from a suggestion on this group and finally read the reviews and it has no good reviews so I returned it. Now, I need to find a better one. Are the Ford ones good quality ones?
I ordered a Sealskin cover based upon reviews. I haven't received my car yet but the cover was on sale so I took a chance. Seems nice from what I can tell. When I actually get my car I'll know more :) Here is the link:

https://sealskincovers.com/

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a Sealskin cover based upon reviews. I haven't received my car yet but the cover was on sale so I took a chance. Seems nice from what I can tell. When I actually get my car I'll know more :) Here is the link:

https://sealskincovers.com/
Thank you! Do you know if Fordā€™s car covers for $589 are worth it? My car arrived at the dealership yesterday. My salesman saw her and thought I would like to see her on the truck. I wonā€™t be able to pick it up until tomorrow because I have class tonight. šŸ˜©

S650 Mustang Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor? IMG_9687

S650 Mustang Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor? IMG_9688

S650 Mustang Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor? IMG_9690

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! Do you know if Fordā€™s car covers for $589 are worth it? My car arrived at the dealership yesterday. My salesman saw her and thought I would like to see her on the truck. I wonā€™t be able to pick it up until tomorrow because I have class tonight. šŸ˜©

IMG_9687.jpeg

IMG_9688.jpeg

IMG_9690.jpeg
Love it miss. Get your ford pass, then order one from ford and use points or pay cash and get more points

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
We have a couple of restoration projects and we went to California Car Covers. You get what you pay for and the better ones will cost more. You may find other companies that produce quality covers as well but there is a large collector market in California and these people have been in business for years.
Sponsored