• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor?

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Ford covers are made by Covercraft. They have a great selection depending on your needs. I presently have their Storm Proof one and fits like a glove. On another car I had one that was recommended for the AZ sun which lasted over 8 years. I have had California covers on past cars that were good also. Make sure you have no dust before installing the cover. Know how to properly remove. Covers can cause paint damage if not understanding proper technical techniques.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
We have a couple of restoration projects and we went to California Car Covers. You get what you pay for and the better ones will cost more. You may find other companies that produce quality covers as well but there is a large collector market in California and these people have been in business for years.
Did you see the ones on shopford.cop

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
We have a couple of restoration projects and we went to California Car Covers. You get what you pay for and the better ones will cost more. You may find other companies that produce quality covers as well but there is a large collector market in California and these people have been in business for years.
Awesome! Thanks. I will check it out.
Love it girl! One day we need to meet up 1/2 way. Would be fun
Yes!!! I agree!! I did not even write out "today"! But, we understand each other...you knew what I meant. I love networking with other Mustang peeps. I stopped a lady in the Aldi parking lot who was driving a Mach-E and asked her about it. She said she doesn't think it should have been called a Mustang. She said that was her travel car. She has the Dark Horse on order. I bet we chatted for about 30 minutes in the Aldi parking lot.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Thanks. I will check it out.

Yes!!! I agree!! I did not even write out "today"! But, we understand each other...you knew what I meant. I love networking with other Mustang peeps. I stopped a lady in the Aldi parking lot who was driving a Mach-E and asked her about it. She said she doesn't think it should have been called a Mustang. She said that was her travel car. She has the Dark Horse on order. I bet we chatted for about 30 minutes in the Aldi parking lot.
We got in to ours at the store the other day and this lady that was even older than us said she loved the car. She said she has a mustang also, but she just drives her car for “fun” times. Lol

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We got in to ours at the store the other day and this lady that was even older than us said she loved the car. She said she has a mustang also, but she just drives her car for “fun” times. Lol
I wish I could afford one just for fun times. It has to be an every day car.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I could afford one just for fun times. It has to be an every day car.
So is yours the race red or rapid red? It looked like one color in one and another in the other
Don’t be getting any tickets in it. Lol

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So is yours the race red or rapid red? It looked like one color in one and another in the other
Don’t be getting any tickets in it. Lol
I'm not a big fan of the Race Red. My 2017 is Ruby Red and I LOVED IT!! I would have gotten the same, but it wasn't offered this version. So, I ordered the Rapid Red.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 identical. Is the other for sale?
I am hoping we can go to this in Birmingham

IMG_5348.jpeg
I looked into selling the other one, but they gave me for a trade in about what places like carmax and Carvana were going to give me. And the tax thing and tag thing we’re just easier this way. I just hate I have an interest rate. Ugh. My 2017 was at 0%.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I looked into selling the other one, but they gave me for a trade in about what places like carmax and Carvana were going to give me. And the tax thing and tag thing we’re just easier this way. I just hate I have an interest rate. Ugh. My 2017 was at 0%.
2 identical. Is the other for sale?
I am hoping we can go to this in Birmingham

IMG_5348.jpeg
Is it normal for the car to have almost 30 miles on it when it was just delivered?