• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor?

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I looked into selling the other one, but they gave me for a trade in about what places like carmax and Carvana were going to give me. And the tax thing and tag thing we’re just easier this way. I just hate I have an interest rate. Ugh. My 2017 was at 0%.
So you had both of those cars? I am lost girl
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Last edited:
OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I traded in the 2017 for the 2024.
I went back and saw where you wrote that. from the back to me, they look identical. Look exact same color. Have glasses on now, definitely see a big difference in the back of the cars, but color Is so close to the other. Maybe they just changed the name of it

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
There was a mention that sometimes vehicles are selected at random for additional qc. Not saying this is the case and not saying it isn’t. Just letting it out there in case it is innocent mileage.

edit: added link to factory odo thread
https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/factory-orders-odometer-reading.157840/
Thank you for the info. That makes me feel better. The guy who is detailing it, told me yesterday he wanted to take it for a spin. I will know if he does because the car connected to my Ford Pass app. I should charge $50 for a spin. I don’t like that anyone drives me car, but me or my husband. But, I do appreciate your info. I definitely feel better.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went back and saw where you wrote that. from the back to me, they look identical. Look exact same color. Have glasses on now, definitely see a big difference in the back of the cars, but color Is so close to the other. Maybe they just changed the name of it
No, they are definitely a tad different…leaning toward Ruby Red being a better color, but I still love the Rapid Red.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the info. That makes me feel better. The guy who is detailing it, told me yesterday he wanted to take it for a spin. I will know if he does because the car connected to my Ford Pass app. I should charge $50 for a spin. I don’t like that anyone drives me car, but me or my husband. But, I do appreciate your info. I definitely feel better.
Whenever you leave it for anything, always check the miles before you get out of the car. I’m wanting to get my windows tinted but I don’t wanna leave it with anyone. I just don’t trust people anymore, And if I would’ve had that many miles on mine, I would have been questioning that. For the last 40 some years we’ve been buying mostly new cars and just so you know how many cars I go through. I bought a new jeep wrangler in 2018, and between then and now, I have had two more in between the four cars since then. I traded the wrangler in in 2020 for a 2018 Audi A5 to see if I liked it, then after 7 mos traded it in on a new Audi had it less than years, sold it and bought the mustang. Oh and I also bought another car a few mos ago. Got a 2018 jeep grand Cherokee to haul my cleaning supplies in. Other than taking it on one trip I only drive it for my job

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whenever you leave it for anything, always check the miles before you get out of the car. I’m wanting to get my windows tinted but I don’t wanna leave it with anyone. I just don’t trust people anymore, And if I would’ve had that many miles on mine, I would have been questioning that. For the last 40 some years we’ve been buying mostly new cars and just so you know how many cars I go through. I bought a new jeep wrangler in 2018, and between then and now, I have had two more in between the four cars since then. I traded the wrangler in in 2020 for a 2018 Audi A5 to see if I liked it, then after 7 mos traded it in on a new Audi had it less than years, sold it and bought the mustang. Oh and I also bought another car a few mos ago. Got a 2018 jeep grand Cherokee to haul my cleaning supplies in. Other than taking it on one trip I only drive it for my job
I have my car connected to Ford Pass. It tells me its locations and the miles on it. I will know if he has drive. It.

S650 Mustang Can someone with a GT premium do me a favor? IMG_9723

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have my car connected to Ford Pass. It tells me its locations and the miles on it. I will know if he has drive. It.

IMG_9723.png
And out of those 47 miles, I’ve only driven like 7 miles of those. My hubby took it to the detailer on Thursday morning. And that is about 10 or 15 miles away. That is just a guess.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And out of those 47 miles, I’ve only driven like 7 miles of those. My hubby took it to the detailer on Thursday morning. And that is about 10 or 15 miles away. That is just a guess.
I have Ford pass too. I just hardly ever use it

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have Ford pass too. I just hardly ever use it
They didn’t connect my 2017 to it and I never was able to figure it out. Technically challenged here. But it is amazing especially when someone else has it. If he wants to joy ride in it, I will know and will ask for a discount and I have proof so he cannot deny it.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Having the same issue, what did you end up doing that worked?
Get your settings where you want them with the car running. Then for me, I pressed number 1 and held until it beeped, then with the key fob, I hit the lock button. Did same for hubby with his key for number 2. Then when you unlock the car with your key it should go to the right position. Just make sure you press the lock button within 5 seconds after it beeps.

Last edited:

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Get your settings where you want them with the car running. Then for me, I pressed number 1 and held until it beeped, then with the key fob, I hit the lock button. Did same for hubby with his key for number 2. Then when you unlock the car with your key it should go to the right position. Just make sure you press the lock button within 5 seconds after it beeps.
Thanks!
Sponsored