• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Best financing route to take

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
We are on the same page. Mustang is a want, not a need.
In my case, it is now a need. Ask my husband, anything I want becomes a needšŸ˜‚. After 47 years you would think he would know me by nowšŸ˜‚
I am taking every dime I got out of my 2022 audi(paid cash for it) and putting towards the Mustang and maybe a little more, but keeping some retirement money back as you never know what will happen I. This crazy country. If things donā€™t get on track, we may be living in a 3rd world country

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
All I'm saying is if I don't get an APR below 6% I will not be moving forward with my order šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
You should probably cancel your order now then lol
No point in cancelling, don't get the $500 they made me pay upfront back regardless. Just gonna wait and see what happens / talk to some banks ahead of time. My last loan for my 21 challenger r/t was 2.3%, hopefully I can get a decent rate with the same bank.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
All I'm saying is if I don't get an APR below 6% I will not be moving forward with my order šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
If you're looking at a 36 or 48 month loan, that rate might exist. Longer than that? Nope

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
If you're looking at a 36 or 48 month loan, that rate might exist. Longer than that? Nope
Had a 2.3% apr with an 84 month $45k loan 2 years ago, gonna try the same bank and hope for something around 5% but we'll see.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Avoiding financing, just going to proceed with cash.
For the past 20 years I have paid cash for my cars. Donā€™t let them know until the end as dealers getsā€participation ā€œ ie kickbacks on financing. Wish I had a camera handy when I picked up my 22 F-150, and the finance person handed me the payment sheet and asked me which plan I wanted. She sat there with her mouth open when I handed it back to her and stated I was writing a 68k check for the truckā€” priceless.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
You should probably cancel your order now then lol
Have been preapproved for 2 loans so far. 72 month terms, 5.75% rate with one bank, 6.3% with another. Guess you're wrong huh. Waiting to hear back from my previous lender which I'm hoping will be even lower.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Have been preapproved for 2 loans so far. 72 month terms, 5.75% rate with one bank, 6.3% with another. Guess you're wrong huh. Waiting to hear back from my previous lender which I'm hoping will be even lower.
Oh shucks looks like I was wrong!

Obviously outside lenders will have the best rates lmao.. GL getting that with any financing at Ford

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Oh shucks looks like I was wrong!

Obviously outside lenders will have the best rates lmao.. GL getting that with any financing at Ford
Why would anyone finance through ford is the better question, banks all around
Sponsored