• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

En Route Boys !

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yeah the thought of snow and ice shuts down everything. But I've lived in southwest or middle GA my whole life so I've only seen snow 3 times.
Wow! I lived in Illinois until after I got married. I have seen whiteouts, done lots of donuts and have fallen on my ass a few times too many. Lol
Canā€™t forget bread and milk disappearing šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yeah the thought of snow and ice shuts down everything. But I've lived in southwest or middle GA my whole life so I've only seen snow 3 times.
Wow! I lived in Illinois until after I got married. I have seen whiteouts, done lots of donuts and have fallen on my ass a few times too many. Lol

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
you can ask your salesperson to track it via VINView. that program updates in not quite realtime, but pretty often, and you can see the train make most of it's moves. when trains come over here to AZ, there's probably around 100 update points. tracking the railcar via CSX or something doesn't work as well and is pretty user unfriendly because you have to call them and speak into a menu and all that nonsense

VINview can track in real time. If your set up for automated updates you will only get random text with information of it arriving or departing certain areas when shipped by rail. I find it still better to call the rail to get updates.

As for traveling by truck if you have the carriers information you can usually track their trucks in real time also.

All the information is out there on how to track your vehicles.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I couldn't do the snow šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'd lose my mind. And I was in Boston one time and all I did was fall and see people slip on ice or snow.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Chat gave me a rail car number today. At least itā€™s on its way now and I can track it
I will hit chat up later today and see if I have a rail car number yet.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score