• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

En Route Boys !

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Awesome!!

Seems like they ship a few days after they hit built status. Hopefully, tracker is correct. What ETA do you have?

Mine is close. Hit built status today.

OP
OP

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
im seeing a 9/6-9/16 eta at the moment, hoping itll be before though. either way im super ready to meet my creation lol.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So I was under the impression that if the window sticker says convoy, then it is truck transport the whole trip.

Salesman today says all Mustangs leave FRAP or Ramp 59 by rail (unless it's real close) to distribution lots, then onto the dealer by truck.

IE: Mine will go by rail to either Greensboro, NC or Columbia, SC, and then by truck to my dealer.

Does this sound right? Was hoping to avoid the rail aspect and associated bs.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So I was under the impression that if the window sticker says convoy, then it is truck transport the whole trip.

Salesman today says all Mustangs leave FRAP or Ramp 59 by rail (unless it's real close) to distribution lots, then onto the dealer by truck.

IE: Mine will go by rail to either Greensboro, NC or Columbia, SC, and then by truck to my dealer.

Yeah they all go to New Boston to get loaded by rail. New Boston seems to be a blackhole though as cars are getting stuck there now. I guess they have a lot of vehicles to load.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

Mine by train to Atlanta then truck

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Yeah they all go to New Boston to get loaded by rail. New Boston seems to be a blackhole though as cars are getting stuck there now. I guess they have a lot of vehicles to load.
Yep. My car has been at New Boston 2 weeks now. Has been on its wheels since 6-26. I can only imagine what the paint looks like on it now. 😡

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Google Earth New Boston, MI. It is easy to locate the yard.

HOLY SHIT... Cars of all makes and it is enormous!

Funny enough, the image when zoomed, shows S650's there.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
do we think if my car is going to the south side of Indianapolis that it will be trucked the whole way?

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red

All of the discussion I saw prior to any cars being shipped stated “Convoy” on the window sticker meant it was being transported by truck, not rail.

Mine is currently traveling on a rail car, even though my window sticker says convoy. My rail car end point is about 2 1/2 hours (by truck) away from the dealership. I’m in South Georgia.
Sponsored