• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

These boys coming soon

davanz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 1500, 2019 Ram 1500, 2019 Z06 Corvette,
That is getting depressing. I ordered on July 24.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
SRSOM, when did you place your order thru your dealer. I am trying to get an idea of overall time from initial order to shipping/arrival.

Anyone else willing to post original order date and activity so far?
My vehicle is a management lease so no dealer. the order was placed 3/05/2023

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
SRSOM, when did you place your order thru your dealer. I am trying to get an idea of overall time from initial order to shipping/arrival.

I placed my order on 3/27. No verification from Ford in the form of an email or any other type of correspondence. My salesperson told me my car is scheduled to be built tomorrow (8/7), but I'm not holding my breath.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I placed my order on 3/27. No verification from Ford in the form of an email or any other type of correspondence. My salesperson told me my car is scheduled to be built tomorrow (8/7), but I'm not holding my breath.
It will be built when it says it is especially this close to the build date it’s just ETAs that are complete horse sh!t and your car might sit at the plant for weeks for no apparent reason

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My vehicle is a management lease so no dealer. the order was placed 3/05/2023
My vehicle is also a management lease and I ordered like late February right when we where able too and my cars been sitting since Mayđź’€

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
My vehicle is also a management lease and I ordered like late February right when we where able too and my cars been sitting since Mayđź’€
Same LOL, I ordered like Feb 24th and my car was built May 30th! It’s been sitting ever since - I’m waiting for that MyFordVehicles email like no other

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Same LOL, I ordered like Feb 24th and my car was built May 30th! It’s been sitting ever since - I’m waiting for that MyFordVehicles email like no other
What email are you talking about exactly? I've really only heard of the order confirmation email, scheduled for production email and the 45 days without an update email.

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
yeah one of my friends also been sitting. I got my eta for 8/2 - 8/8. Im hoping it follows through.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

June 7th not even a vin# yet

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
That is getting depressing. I ordered on July 24.
UAW members voted to strike with their new leader if a contract is not approved. Longest strike they have had was 29 weeks. Could be Ford they pick ot the big 3.
Sponsored