• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

En Route Boys !

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
College, for my masters. Lol I'm done with school for now and possibly forever. Unless I go back for Certifications in my field. The Mustang my gift to myself for 2 yrs of sacrifice 😂.
You would feel like you are hanging out with grandparents. But cool ones. This is my granddaughter and her ex and me. Lol

S650 Mustang En Route Boys ! IMG_2610

S650 Mustang En Route Boys ! 68506482739__F548AFBB-5550-46FE-BE89-E0B1580913D6

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
You would feel like you are hanging out with grandparents. But cool ones. This is my granddaughter and her ex and me. Lol

IMG_2610.jpeg

68506482739__F548AFBB-5550-46FE-BE89-E0B1580913D6.jpeg
When it comes to cars, all are welcomed by me young or older if they have good intentions. And don't attract police. Age is just a number its all about having fun and enjoying life. You seem like a cool person, so maybe we will cross paths at a show and meeting other people showing off their cars. I love hearing about car stuff and their builds. And love football and sports 😂. I do not mind meeting different car people around my state honestly. The stang will be in FL, bama, and as far as Tennessee.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
That's a smooth 600 miles and 9 hrs. Good road trip but ik I'd be stopping every 3 hrs to stretch.
Not sure I'd call the first 2 hours smooth, its the kind of switchbacks commercials are made of. Yes to 9 hours, but probable 8.5 in a DH. Stretching every 3 hours is a must, even if nothing else to enjoy the awesome scenery; the people are polite, bourbon...gotta love TN.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure I'd call the first 2 hours smooth, its the kind of switchbacks commercials are made of. Yes to 9 hours, but probable 8.5 in a DH. Stretching every 3 hours is a must, even if nothing else to enjoy the awesome scenery; the people are polite, bourbon...gotta love TN.
Nice! How was the ride quality if you have magneride? I know I plan on taking the DH to Ft Myers when I get it. It's a 7 hr trip from macon ga to there. So it's gonna be interesting.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When it comes to cars, all are welcomed by me young or older if they have good intentions. And don't attract police. Age is just a number its all about having fun and enjoying life. You seem like a cool person, so maybe we will cross paths at a show and meeting other people showing off their cars. I love hearing about car stuff and their builds. And love football and sports 😂. I do not mind meeting different car people around my state honestly. The stang will be in FL, bama, and as far as Tennessee.
Oh yes some good old college football, go USC.
I love doing donuts in the snow. Unfortunately, very seldom get any here. Yes, we can meet up sometime. Look forward to it.
I had my first child at 18, so said I was never going to grow up. Hubby says we are old, I said WE? You mean you! Don’t use me In that we word😂😂

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
is there a way i can track it real-time while its on the carrier?
you can ask your salesperson to track it via VINView. that program updates in not quite realtime, but pretty often, and you can see the train make most of it's moves. when trains come over here to AZ, there's probably around 100 update points. tracking the railcar via CSX or something doesn't work as well and is pretty user unfriendly because you have to call them and speak into a menu and all that nonsense

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh yes some good old college football, go USC.
I love doing donuts in the snow. Unfortunately, very seldom get any here. Yes, we can meet up sometime. Look forward to it.
I had my first child at 18, so said I was never going to grow up. Hubby says we are old, I said WE? You mean you! Don’t use me In that we word😂😂
[/QUOTE
Lol if we see snow or ice here in middle GA.. everything gets shutdown 😂. And that's is too funny. Gotta have your fun out here that is for sure the best way to live.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It does here too. One snowflake, kids are going home from school or they are canceling schools, stores and everything else. Yet growing up, I would walk to school in 3 feet of snow. School was never canceled

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

IMG_2610.jpeg
Your granddaughter single? 😏

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your granddaughter single? 😏
I think so. I quit talking to her a year ago. It is hard, but she really took us for a ride! She is a beautiful girl, but very self centered. She will be 21 in November, and I keep hoping she will wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I think so. I quit talking to her a year ago. It is hard, but she really took us for a ride! She is a beautiful girl, but very self centered. She will be 21 in November, and I keep hoping she will wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late
I can fix her.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It does here too. One snowflake, kids are going home from school or they are canceling schools, stores and everything else. Yet growing up, I would walk to school in 3 feet of snow. School was never canceled
Yeah the thought of snow and ice shuts down everything. But I've lived in southwest or middle GA my whole life so I've only seen snow 3 times.
Sponsored