• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are you ok if you didn't get a confirm email?

Dylan6cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
???
I ordered my mustang early July and have not received a confirmation email from ford yet. I went to ford chat and they said my build is In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean - Awaiting to be scheduled for Production. Does this mean I am fine and I don't need the confirmation email?
Sponsored

Ike99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Tacoma Pre Runner, 2016 Avalon
I ordered my mustang early July and have not received a confirmation email from ford yet. I went to ford chat and they said my build is In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Clean - Awaiting to be scheduled for Production. Does this mean I am fine and I don't need the confirmation email?
Check your spam folder. That's where I found my confirmation email.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Did any of you order the night pony package?

No immediate email is normal. Some of us didn't recieve one for a couple of weeks at first.

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ā€˜22 Maverick, ā€˜23 Escape
Ford chat confirmed your order, so sounds like you are good to me.
Fordā€™s email system is far from perfect.
Sometimes there is a typo when dealerā€™s enter your email.
Iā€˜ve heard some dealers put in their own email, so they get the updates.
Ford chat can check what email they have for your order.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Did any of you order the night pony package?

No immediate email is normal. Some of us didn't recieve one for a couple of weeks at first.
I still haven't received an email or any other confirmation from Ford, and I ordered my car on 3/27. My dealer says my car is scheduled to be built on 8/7. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I didn't get it there ether. Even if i didnt get the email i should be fine though right?
I think you will be alright. You shouldn't rely on a car manufacturer for affirmation of your well-being.

Ike99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Tacoma Pre Runner, 2016 Avalon
Ford chat confirmed your order, so sounds like you are good to me. Fordā€™s email system is far from perfect. Sometimes there is a typo when dealerā€™s enter your email. Iā€˜ve heard some dealers put in their own email, so they get the updates. Ford chat can check what email they have for your order.
I agree. If you've been in contact with Ford and they acknowledged your ordered, I'd think you're probably good to go.
Sponsored