• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Is this normal if I got an email order confirmation from Ford yesterday? The email I log into Ford's website with is the same email my order is...

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
under but I'm still seeing this today.

S650 Mustang Is this normal if I got an email order confirmation from Ford yesterday? The email I log into Ford's website with is the same email my order is... Order
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I saw the same thing yesterday. When I contacted the support chat they said that is normal and they confirmed my order number.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Do you need a VIN first before it ties an order to your account? I just signed up on Ford and it says I need Order Number and VIN before the tracker starts working.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Yea you need a VIN. So you have to wait until your vehicle is scheduled for production which is when you’ll get your VIN.

Do you need a VIN first before it ties an order to your account? I just signed up on Ford and it says I need Order Number and VIN before the tracker starts working.

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
The tracker is really bad. Mine was scheduled on june 15th and the online tracker hasn't changed at all. Then the email I got said the week of the 21st of August but any time I talk to my local ford or ford performance they told me the week of the 14th for my production. So only trust what a person tells you in my opinion
Sponsored