• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Just don’t get the shadow black lol. After my black CALI Special, I said I’d never do another black car
My 01 Cobra was black. Never again. It looks great, don't get me wrong, but keeping it looking great is a full time job. Kudos to those that do it.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
My 01 Cobra was black. Never again. It looks great, don't get me wrong, but keeping it looking great is a full time job. Kudos to those that do it.
No for sure, even after a wash, there are streaks, you can see swirls, I hate it!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
They need to change the matte features entirely. Not just in texture, but geometry as well. Can’t wait for a refresh. Thankfully, it looks designed to be refreshed easily. Change the grille and fascia and the car will look much better for it.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
They need to change the matte features entirely. Not just in texture, but geometry as well. Can’t wait for a refresh. Thankfully, it looks designed to be refreshed easily. Change the grille and fascia and the car will look much better for it.
I can handle the Dark Horse as-is in dark colors like black and gray, but I agree that the whole front would look better if the raccoon eyes were just body colored. I really don't know what they were going for. I think this front looks absolutely ridiculous on the light colored cars we've seen it on.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
I can handle the Dark Horse as-is in dark colors like black and gray, but I agree that the whole front would look better if the raccoon eyes were just body colored. I really don't know what they were going for. I think this front looks absolutely ridiculous on the light colored cars we've seen it on.
Agree. they will def. fix it in next limited edition or Shelby. They fixed the gawd awful diaper oozing lower front bumper outer edges on the 350, 500, and others.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
hopefully those are the non-hp wheels
i hope ford learned from the horrible take rate for the base M1 wheels and their equally horrible design

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
hopefully those are the non-hp wheels
i hope ford learned from the horrible take rate for the base M1 wheels and their equally horrible design
Those are the base wheels, these are the HP wheels.

S650 Mustang All Black DARK HORSE Mustang (Shadow Black). Batmobile 🦇 29D4AB3B-0A56-4BB4-B89D-F2A71E674781

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I agree the dark bags under the eyes are a controversial design choice. I also don't really like the matte/gloss alternating plastics too much.

But it still looks really good to me. Totally sinister. Awesome. Compared to some competitive vehicles that came out and looked so terrible that the manufacturer changed them the very next year, I think Ford hit a home run with this design.

I really like the color selection too. That blue color I've seen looks great. Unique and interesting, neither too dull or crazy.

I can't wait to see some on the streets or at local dealers. Not sure if I will see any, but I really hope to. I've seen fewer and fewer Mustangs around here as the prices continue to shoot upward. They used to be everywhere. It kind of sucks because I really enjoy seeing cool cars on the road.

AussieBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nil
I can't wait to see some on the streets or at local dealers. Not sure if I will see any, but I really hope to. I've seen fewer and fewer Mustangs around here as the prices continue to shoot upward. They used to be everywhere. It kind of sucks because I really enjoy seeing cool cars on the road.
Interesting that you say you are seeing fewer on the road now because that was the biggest thing I have noticed on my recent work trip to Texas. I used to see Mustangs everywhere, but I saw a total of maybe 4 this time, only one being the Gen 6.

I saw more Porsche 911s than Mustangs ... maybe the enthusiast market in Texas is changing ...

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I think black is making the unpainted plastic much more obvious. The upper grille, mirrors and splitter look totally out of place on the picture. Especially since the continuation of the fangs in the lower grille is painted.
Especially when the paint starts fading faster than the plastic.
Sponsored