• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Black Dark Horse on Winter tires spotted

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We were going to dinner the other night and spotted 2 Dark Horse Mustangs on the road. That's one nice thing about living in SE Michigan, we see a lot of the manufacturer cars out testing. Unfortunately, it was dark and I couldn't get a picture of them because I was driving.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
It looks better to me in black than any other color we've seen because it really helps clean up the front end with the eye makeup, gloss black, and matte black.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Sir, we the people, of this forum, task you with cancelling your dinner plans and following that dark horse next time.
We were going to dinner the other night and spotted 2 Dark Horse Mustangs on the road. That's one nice thing about living in SE Michigan, we see a lot of the manufacturer cars out testing. Unfortunately, it was dark and I couldn't get a picture of them because I was driving.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
It looks better to me in black than any other color we've seen because it really helps clean up the front end with the eye makeup, gloss black, and matte black.
Agreed. It hides the design lines. The design lacks charisma.

I used to wear a lot of black clothing in my chubby phase. To hide my own "design" lines.
Sponsored