• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Interesting that you say you are seeing fewer on the road now because that was the biggest thing I have noticed on my recent work trip to Texas. I used to see Mustangs everywhere, but I saw a total of maybe 4 this time, only one being the Gen 6.

I saw more Porsche 911s than Mustangs ... maybe the enthusiast market in Texas is changing ...
I rarely see Porsches around here, but I have seen maybe 1 every month or two. I never used to see any. Could be as the middle class continues to shrink we will see more Porsches and very few people will be able to afford Mustangs.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
It will always look off since a matte and gloss black look nothing alike. It works better if you have a very high contrast in bodycolor, like white or yellow.
1676549701731.png

Just look at the diffusor here and tell me it does not look off.
20221113_011720-jpg.jpg

Compared to yellow bodycolor:
4946870e-07d8-4c0c-9658-f9c50e28fdac-jpeg.jpg

Overall Ford should just paint the bumper, splitter, sideskirts and diffusor. Camaro could do it since 2016, how the hell can't Ford do it? At least make it a $1,000 option or do it for a pretty much $70k model like the DH
For me, the color black on this car really makes the sharp rear crease and the larger rear diffuser appear much more homogeneous, pulled together and smooth. In fact it does same with the front. Looks great. Could it be that it makes it look (at a distance) more like an S550? :cwl::question: Seriously, the S650 DH looks amazing in Black.
Sponsored

Last edited: