• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2025 Paint Colors

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Good day everyone, just wondered if anyone has any information if AVALANCHE GREY will be coming next year to the 2025 Mustang GT. Avalanche Grey with the Performance Package, Nite Pony Package and all black Premium Leather seats. WOW, a real head turner. Thanks for reading my post.
Sponsored

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
We need a competition orange, need for Green, twister orange, Lava red, ruby red, eruption green. ALL OF THEM SHOULD COME BACK. If i knew that one of these colors would be available next year I would purposely wait. Eruption Green would look insane on these cars

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i would love to see mischievous purple make a return, and maybe bring back tuxedo black outside of the DH painted stripes

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I would love to see Lava Red. That color was amazing in the sunlight. Mine also had the glass roof which I was hoping Ford would bring back or at least a sunroof

OP
OP
Bob M.

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
We need Eruption and Mischevious back at the least.

I'm hearing some whispers on a green for one of the "Mustang" models though, so maybe we'll see something in 2025.
Bullitt style GREEN would look great for the memory of Steve McQueen!

GT 4 LC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I would love to see Lava Red. That color was amazing in the sunlight. Mine also had the glass roof which I was hoping Ford would bring back or at least a sunroof
I'm not familiar with the Lava Red but ordered a GT Premium in Rapid Red (my 4th Mustang this color) and wondered what it would look like in the Hot Pepper Red. I like
Shiny Things (chrome) like a lady so the black out is not an option for me as the Dark Horse. Ordered 10/3 and it appears that it has been delivered to the dealer today 12/2.