• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Price increase on paint colors?

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
This increase happened this past weekend I believe. Almost put in my DMG order last Friday but decided to call it in on Monday. Bam!!! That'll be an extra $495. WTF?!?! Thankfully, they're giving away 2 ounces of red paint on the Brembos for a mere $495.
It's nice color at least.
Sponsored

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
This increase happened this past weekend I believe. Almost put in my DMG order last Friday but decided to call it in on Monday. Bam!!! That'll be an extra $495. WTF?!?! Thankfully, they're giving away 2 ounces of red paint on the Brembos for a mere $495.
That's wild. When I ordered last April there was no charge in selecting red or blue Brembos. No charge for paint colors either. IMO they should adjust costs when the new model year starts and not in the middle of it.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Fear not, they will do that too.
Ha! Got that right!

I was able to get credit for the $465 increase when I picked mine up two days ago. One benefit to ordering...
Sponsored