• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Did you get a chance to hear it roaring?? Great shots and Perfect timing Sir!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
hopefully during summer they are going to start bringing them down here to the Ford Proving Grounds just off the Loop 303 and US-60

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Why is this one camo and the other one not?

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Why ask why? The real question is why bother with full camo at all. It’s not as if it’s a secret.
It creates a little more suspense. 😉

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
A Mustang for $300K…🤣 Also there is a reason why you dont see no superchargers in road racing where this car is supposed to compete…Hint a supercharger works like a brake causing up to 200 hp loss…800 hp but fuel for 1000 hp equals lots of tank stops not to mention heat which is never good for all things material…Not that it matters for the guys who buy these garage queen$$$ 😉 No manual to boot…Easier to launch at cars & coffee…🤣

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Also there is a reason why you dont see no superchargers in road racing where this car is supposed to compete
Because "road race" vehicles are restricted in how much power they can output, usually between 500-600hp depending on BOP for that race. With Fords gt3 having a 5.4L v8 no forced induction is needed to make that level of power.

The real reason series like F1 use turbos is simply because those cars spend their lives north of 7,000 rpm so the turbo is almoat always at full boost. That's where the tradeoff between SC and TC are, where they make their boost.

If you want a good example of where a supercharger is preferable in racing look no further than the NHRA and how the drag scene is dominated by superchargers.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '21 Bronco First Edition, '23 GT3
A Mustang for $300K…🤣 Also there is a reason why you dont see no superchargers in road racing where this car is supposed to compete…Hint a supercharger works like a brake causing up to 200 hp loss…800 hp but fuel for 1000 hp equals lots of tank stops not to mention heat which is never good for all things material…Not that it matters for the guys who buy these garage queen$$$ 😉 No manual to boot…Easier to launch at cars & coffee…🤣
Thinly veiled envy. Try to work on yourself, maybe someday you'll get there.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
A Mustang for $300K…🤣
You obviously know nothing about this car. If you did then this comment would not have been necessary.

Also there is a reason why you dont see no superchargers in road racing where this car is supposed to compete
This is “NOT” a race car. It is a street car modeled after a race car. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '21 Bronco First Edition, '23 GT3
I'd sure like to see the interior. What seats, is the dash any different, colors etc. I hope they release a configurator before they contact me.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Based on the beautiful Rocky Mountains and the cracked up highway infrastructure, I would certainly say this is Colorado. 🤣
I used to live in Colorado for 40 years on my job as an IT, loved the mountains there and that’s why I asked if it was in Colorado!
Sponsored