• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1, 1991 Mustang GT
So performance wise a better deal than the DH?
Sponsored

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
This looks like they tried to make a 18-23 s550 out of a s650 with the front. The exhaust tips are too small. The wing is waaaay too large. That dash bezel is too tacky, intrusive, and it looks glued on. And the tire striping is just terrible.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
So performance wise a better deal than the DH?
nope. the 2023 Saleen 302 White Label starts at $58,800 USD, which is almost certainly based on a 300A base GT, which started at $39,720 USD, meaning the White Label package is ~$19,100 USD. assuming the pricing will be the same, a 300A 2024 Saleen Mustang White Label will come out to $61,600 USD, $~2300 more than a base Dark Horse, and ~$1600 less than a Dark Horse Premium. remember that this is a base GT we're talking about, so no oil cooler, no differential cooler, no standard Magneride, or anything like that. you also miss out on the Tremec TR-3160 transmission and it's cooler, the MT-82 doesn't get a cooler at all, with any package

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT
This looks like they tried to make a 18-23 s550 out of a s650 with the front. The exhaust tips are too small. The wing is waaaay too large. That dash bezel is too tacky, intrusive, and it looks glued on. And the tire striping is just terrible.
And not enough cosmetic surgery to make a 3 look like a 9. That's this Saleen trying to beautify the S650.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Weird. Looks like a fisher price version of a Saleen.

Cons:

I donā€™t really like the interior.

the front treatment looks more like an old s197. Not a good look.

the spoiler is so thick and toy looking. Like they tried to replicate their old sn95 spoiler, but failed.

making the c pillar body color just looks old and not modern. Lame.

Pros:

the color matched hood vent is nice. Wheels are awesome.

sticker package is clean.

overrall a fail.

Saleen is usually the most tasteful of the aftermarket crew. But this is surprisingly bad.

Butā€¦ the white label has historically been kind of hit or miss.

looking forward to see what the black label looks like.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Really would of liked them to figure out a way to color the rubber surrounds on the side glass. It made the teaser they put out a few months ago look really good to me.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I don't care for the grille they choose, and the seats look like they need to fit tighter, need steam, or something. IDK but that wrinkled jacket look on those seats is not good. I like the way my factory seats look a lot better.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
ā€˜Performance-wise, the 2024 Saleen 302 White Label features a bit more power than the regular GT ā€“ 510 horsepower versus 480 (or 486 with the optional active exhaust).ā€™

???

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I like the exterior appearance mods. To me the car looks cleaner and better integrated than the stock effort. Some of the S650s are very busy design wise.

Blackwolf393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Ordered
I personally do not like the look of this. I do like the older Saleen s197s, iffy on the 550 interpretation saleen gave, but the 650??? I find the front on the saleen 650 is giving off major charger vibes, and that back wing is in my eyes just... no.

The interior I think is a step in the right direction by trying to subdue the screens that just stick out, but I would have preferred them put in a whole new dash that sees the screens further back instead of only 1/3 the dash coming out to meet the screens. To me that creates a bit of an eyesore. If you are going to do that, take the path of the C8 and just completely enclose the driver in a cockpit style wall of buttons or something like that. Go all the way or none of the way. Suck the screens in, or make the screens flow into the surroundings.

And the ass of the car? Oh god no. Just....no. that wing is a solid 0/10

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I personally do not like the look of this. I do like the older Saleen s197s, iffy on the 550 interpretation saleen gave, but the 650??? I find the front on the saleen 650 is giving off major charger vibes, and that back wing is in my eyes just... no.

The interior I think is a step in the right direction by trying to subdue the screens that just stick out, but I would have preferred them put in a whole new dash that sees the screens further back instead of only 1/3 the dash coming out to meet the screens. To me that creates a bit of an eyesore. If you are going to do that, take the path of the C8 and just completely enclose the driver in a cockpit style wall of buttons or something like that. Go all the way or none of the way. Suck the screens in, or make the screens flow into the surroundings.

And the ass of the car? Oh god no. Just....no. that wing is a solid 0/10
The wing is a nope from me. But the front end isn't terrible. The wing seems to be one of those things Saleen picked up in the 90s when gaudy modifications were in, and they just never moved past it. They probably think that wing is part of their brand identity or some shit.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
The lines on this look really bad. The headlight shape is out of sync with how the 3 drl bars are placed. The rear spoiler doesn't flow at all with the rear. It's trying to hard to be different without matching the design flow of the original car. Just look at this rear...
S650 Mustang 2024 S650 Saleen 302 White Label Debuts November 16th 1700466593035

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
outside of the cutoff headlights, the wing, and the over abundance of yellow pinstriping, I think it looks solid. Really want to see more of that dash and if it's just tacked on or flows...

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I love the wing, reminds me of the foxbody saleen whale tailā€¦ love all the retro fox vibes from the 24.
Sponsored