• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Saleen Mustang picture from website

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
S650 Mustang 2024 Saleen Mustang picture from website Screenshot 2023-10-02 000202

I saw this picture on the Saleen website a month or so ago and I emailed them with no response. I cannot find any information about this model anywhere. Does anyone else have any information?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nope, it's all been quiet from Saleen. The nearest I've seen with regards an update was last week when Saleen posted this image on their Facebook page. A question was asked about the S650 in the background, and the answer was it was their development car.

They are also developing an 800hp Black Label, a 750hp Yellow Label and 500hp White Label. The Black Label has always had a unique front and rear fascia, whilst the White and Yellow Labels had a unique front fascia, at least for the '18+ cars. It'll be interesting to see if they take the same approach for S650.

Saleen, for years, have seemingly been teetering on the brink of financial failure, and there have been a few horror stories in terms of their customer service, but I really hope they can turn it around, as they've built some amazing Mustangs since the Fox-body days.

S650 Mustang 2024 Saleen Mustang picture from website Saleen 4