• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Congrats! I’m digging that color, stripe combo. It’s definitely the best I’ve seen so far.
Thanks very much. I’m gonna enjoy the heck out of her!
Sponsored

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Howdy,

I didn’t see a place to change my Dark Horse order to “I got screwed and had to cancel”. Got the email from the dealer that Ford will not be doing any more HP Dark Horses for the REST of the Model Year. Not postponed until April, as we had thought, but no more for the MY. Said I had to drop it or cancel, so I canceled. Don’t know how I could put in an order against a provided allocation the day after banks opening and end up canceling my order 9 months later! Complete BS. Anyway, good luck to the rest of you and Merry Christmas. That’s what’s important, not my Dark Horse.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Howdy,

I didn’t see a place to change my Dark Horse order to “I got screwed and had to cancel”. Got the email from the dealer that Ford will not be doing any more HP Dark Horses for the REST of the Model Year. Not postponed until April, as we had thought, but no more for the MY. Said I had to drop it or cancel, so I canceled. Don’t know how I could put in an order against a provided allocation the day after banks opening and end up canceling my order 9 months later! Complete BS. Anyway, good luck to the rest of you and Merry Christmas. That’s what’s important, not my Dark Horse.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

UPDATE:

Howdy,

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

UPDATE:

Howdy,

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

UPDATE:

Howdy,

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

UPDATE:

Howdy,

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
I’ll be taking some more pictures when she’s cleaned up, but here is one we took tonight when I took delivery. I’m hoping we get some sunshine tomorrow so I can see what she looks like in the daylight.

IMG_4540.jpeg
That looks really sharp. Congrats!

Road Trips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2024 Dark Horse
Hello all!

After receiving an update from my dealer this week, my Dark Horse (Vapor Blue, 700A, 6spd, AP, HP, & Recaro’s) is almost here. Feeling fortunate to receive the spec I ordered! Best of luck to those still waiting. I feel your pain after waiting 13 months for my last Mustang order.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_4177

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Hello all!

After receiving an update from my dealer this week, my Dark Horse (Vapor Blue, 700A, 6spd, AP, HP, & Recaro’s) is almost here. Feeling fortunate to receive the spec I ordered! Best of luck to those still waiting. I feel your pain after waiting 13 months for my last Mustang order.

IMG_4177.jpeg
Congrats! That is going to be a beautiful car and exactly what I would have ordered if I could afford the ADM my dealership was asking for at the time I ordered mine.

Here are some more pictures of my new baby. I wouldn’t trade her for anything else at this point!

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_4542

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_4545

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_4547

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] t0qBPJD

I went to my Ford page to look up a manual for my Sons Bronco and I noticed the status says in production, while the tracker page says scheduled, maybe it will come early.

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Is anyone else still waiting for there’s to be shipped? According to the tracker mine was built on 11/27, but still hasn’t moved to shipped. I know most people I have seen on the forums say it takes about 2 weeks but, I’m just curious.

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Here is one for you. This is current as of this morning.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] dh.JPG

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Took delivery today. Ordered 7/25. GT Premium 400A, PP, AVE, Copilot Assist+, Recaros
20231204_204659.jpg
Congrats! Welcome to the club, and hope it was worth the wait. Mine certainly was. 🙂
Sponsored

Last edited: