• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_5619

Production week moved up again! Glad I keep obsessively checking my tracker šŸ¤£
Sponsored

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Just ordered yesterday 11-10-23. Will update as it progresses.

GT Premium Convertible, 401A, Brembo, AEV
Black exterior, black inerior

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot 2023-11-11 084043

zee_g7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1701291412142

Ordered in May. Still waiting.

I am getting genuinely upset about this :-). IF someone from Ford is here then please know that I am very close to cancelling my order. This was going to be my first Ford and you might have lost a customer for life.

(Some might wonder if I am over-reacting. I might be, but I had other options. I had a friend who ordered the Acura Integra Type-S and another who ordered the C8. Both got their cars long ago. They've done trips on it. I missed out on those trips. But worse, I had to buy a Honda Civic to carry me through while I wait. I didn't order a Dark Horse because I thought GT would be easy to find. There are several GTs near me that have the exact same configuration that I can walk into a dealer and buy. It makes zero sense that mine has been "in production" for almost 3 months with no update and not a word from Ford.)

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
1701291412142.png

I am getting genuinely upset about this :-). IF someone from Ford is here then please know that I am very close to cancelling my order. This was going to be my first Ford and you might have lost a customer for life.

(Some might wonder if I am over-reacting. I might be, but I had other options. I had a friend who ordered the Acura Integra Type-S and another who ordered the C8. Both got their cars long ago. They've done trips on it. I missed out on those trips. But worse, I had to buy a Honda Civic to carry me through while I wait. I didn't order a Dark Horse because I thought GT would be easy to find. There are several GTs near me that have the exact same configuration that I can walk into a dealer and buy. It makes zero sense that mine has been "in production" for almost 3 months with no update and not a word from Ford.)
Yours will be coming sooner than you think! Wait and see within two weeks!

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
1701291412142.png

Have you reached out to Ford chat at all?

zee_g7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Yes, they move the date by two weeks.

So for two weeks, they told me it was scheduled to be built by 11/28. They said that up until 11/28. And today (11/29), they said 12/18 is the date. This has been happening since the beginning of October.

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
1701291412142.png

Yes, they move the date by two weeks.

So for two weeks, they told me it was scheduled to be built by 11/28. They said that up until 11/28. And today (11/29), they said 12/18 is the date. This has been happening since the beginning of October.
Thatā€™s frustrating. Is your deposit refundable? If thereā€™s one nearby with the options you want I would probably just cancel the order and go get the one from the lot.

zee_g7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Thatā€™s frustrating. Is your deposit refundable? If thereā€™s one nearby with the options you want I would probably just cancel the order and go get the one from the lot.
I'd lose the $1,000 deposit.

FrostByte_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37; 2024 Mustang GT Premium ordered
Just got the email for scheduled for production, email says week of 01/29, tracker shows week of 01/22. Very excited for my first Mustang.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot 2023-11-30 103913

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I just got my email as well!! my email says 2/5 tracker shows 1/29.... very excited and time to get my asscesories ready!

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1701359244904

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
For those that have seen my posts over the last few months about my journey to S650 ownership over the last almost 4 months, my new baby girl was delivered to my dealership early this morning! Here is my timeline for those that are interested. I will post pics once I get her all settled in at home.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_4539

Last edited:

bmbl-bee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
For those that have seen my posts over the last few months about my journey to S650 ownership over the last almost 4 months, my new baby girl was delivered to my dealership early this morning! Here is my timeline for those that are interested. I will post pics once I get her all settled in at home.

IMG_4539.jpeg
My order was confirmed on 7/28. It's on a train somewhere in Ohio headed for Florida. Originally the delivery date was 11/23. They are now saying delivery date between 12/5 thru 12/13.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,

IMG_4539.jpeg
can't
wait to see some picture of the DMG!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
can't
wait to see some picture of the DMG!
Iā€™ll be taking some more pictures when sheā€™s cleaned up, but here is one we took tonight when I took delivery. Iā€™m hoping we get some sunshine tomorrow so I can see what she looks like in the daylight.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_4540

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Iā€™ll be taking some more pictures when sheā€™s cleaned up, but here is one we took tonight when I took delivery. Iā€™m hoping we get some sunshine tomorrow so I can see what she looks like in the daylight.

IMG_4540.jpeg
Congrats! Iā€™m digging that color, stripe combo. Itā€™s definitely the best Iā€™ve seen so far.
Sponsored