• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Knightro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport
Did you get an acknowledgement email from ford stating they received your order?
Most likely you won’t see your car until spring. I luckily ended up getting the first one I had ordered, even though I had canceled it. I also ordered a 2nd one that I canceled when I received the first one. That last one was ordered June 6th never received an acknowledgement letter, so called ford, they had nothing on me. The dealership had put my code in wrong. Then once they resent it and got everything taken care of, I got my acknowledgment email that day July 31.
Yes I got the confirmation email from Ford just nothing after that
Sponsored

FrankieLocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2024 GT Convertible
You will not actually hear anything from them for awhile most likely. I just got my first message from them 2 weeks ago
I got my email from them with my vin number and production date as well. I think if there is a vin attached we are in the realm of a build. Just my 2 cents.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I got my email from them with my vin number and production date as well. I think if there is a vin attached we are in the realm of a build. Just my 2 cents.
Some people for some reason get theirs right away. Others have been waiting months and nothing other than we are sorry. No rhymes or reason whatsoever

bmbl-bee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Added my order to the tracker. GT Prem, Iconic Silver, NP, auto, Perf Pac, act. Exh. Ordered 8/15 and haven’t received any updates
Ordered mine 7-28-23. Received email with build date and vin number 3 days ago. Build date is 11-13-23. You should hear from Ford in the next couple of weeks with same info.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered mine 7-28-23. Received email with build date and vin number 3 days ago. Build date is 11-13-23. You should hear from Ford in the next couple of weeks with same info.
You are lucky. The one I ordered in June that was messed up, isn’t scheduled until November 20. It just depends. Some have been waiting since May with no build date yet

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My GT was scheduled for production week of 10/9. Checked today and it says it's in production. No date yet on the production circle.

SM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT premiuim. 2023 Ford Expolorer ST
added mine to the tracker. got confirmation email on same day. I actually changed the interior color the next day to Carmine Red.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] order1
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] confirm1

8cam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
I stopped by my dealer the other day to check on my order, since I still don't have anything more from Ford. The last email I got was a month ago, telling me they are "still experiencing delays." My dealer has actually delivered one Dark Horse and I missed seeing it, dammit. But the sales manager checked on mine and I'm flagged as a priority order, so hopefully production isn't too far off. I'm #3 order at the dealer, maybe someday soon.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
My GT was scheduled for production week of 10/9. Checked today and it says it's in production. No date yet on the production circle.
I literally just checked mine 5 minutes ago and noticed the same thing. I’ve seen so many people with production delays that so didn’t expect it at all, and almost feel bad for those that have had delays. That said, I know there could be unforeseen delays yet to come for me.

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Hey Mods, I submitted the google form with my build details. Like everyone else, waiting for Christmas to come early :)

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Ordered 8/12, GT Premium Convertible. Received my build date ,10/11, and window sticker on 9/27.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
My dealer called yesterday afternoon to let me know the Rucio Moro arrived. I think he was more excited about it than I. Blue Ember DH 10A.

Unfortunately he is out today on an errand and will not be in the dealership until tomorrow. If I were to pick it up today he would miss out on commissions, so I'll wait until tomorrow. I believe they rolled the Rucio Moro into the showroom for the time being.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. I keep hearing a constant drone of whining here about delays and errors. That was not my case at all, in fact the opposite. I went into the deal fully expecting the car to be delivered next year, with no guarantees implied or assumed. Order placed 08APR, the build was announced on 15JUN with a projected build date the week of 04SEP. The tracker actually kept track and ultimately the car was blended 22AUG and finished 31AUG (ahead of schedule). It sat at the rail head in Michigan until it was loaded on a train 14SEP, unloaded in Jacksonville 21SEP, then loaded onto a truck and delivered to the dealership 27SEP.

After the car was built the dealer texted me daily letting me know the status of shipping. After arrival he also took a bunch of pictures and sent them via text. The car is perfect, still in the wrapper as instructed. He assures me our original agreement for MSRP still stands, but I will find out for sure tomorrow. I don't know if I'm lucky or routine, I just know Ford has exceeded my expectations so far.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer called yesterday afternoon to let me know the Rucio Moro arrived. I think he was more excited about it than I. Blue Ember DH 10A.

Unfortunately he is out today on an errand and will not be in the dealership until tomorrow. If I were to pick it up today he would miss out on commissions, so I'll wait until tomorrow. I believe they rolled the Rucio Moro into the showroom for the time being.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. I keep hearing a constant drone of whining here about delays and errors. That was not my case at all, in fact the opposite. I went into the deal fully expecting the car to be delivered next year, with no guarantees implied or assumed. Order placed 08APR, the build was announced on 15JUN with a projected build date the week of 04SEP. The tracker actually kept track and ultimately the car was blended 22AUG and finished 31AUG (ahead of schedule). It sat at the rail head in Michigan until it was loaded on a train 14SEP, unloaded in Jacksonville 21SEP, then loaded onto a truck and delivered to the dealership 27SEP.

After the car was built the dealer texted me daily letting me know the status of shipping. After arrival he also took a bunch of pictures and sent them via text. The car is perfect, still in the wrapper as instructed. He assures me our original agreement for MSRP still stands, but I will find out for sure tomorrow. I don't know if I'm lucky or routine, I just know Ford has exceeded my expectations so far.
Always a first for everything