• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Can I cancel an X-Plan order? I have $500 down and wife was with me when we placed order. Dealer is a complete douche despite being highly recommended by the local Mustang clubs as they are Rousch, Saleen authorized dealer. I checked Yelp, which of course I should have B4 I ordered and my exact salesperson along with the same dealer BS is listed, many, many times.. So bottom line, can I cancel, get a new PIN and go elsewhere or is this considered my 1 order for the year? TIA !!!!!
Steve I was told as long as it was not in production you could cancel and get $ back
We have a few of them here at lakekeowee.com for sale
Sponsored

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 401a, Auto, AE, Atlas Blue
Steve I was told as long as it was not in production you could cancel and get $ back
We have a few of them here at lakekeowee.com for sale
Thank you!! I am calling another dealership in the morning where I purchased my last Mustang from and asking if they will do an X-Plan... They sell mostly trucks but are a small, family oriented dealership.. I'll let the group know how it goes.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!! I am calling another dealership in the morning where I purchased my last Mustang from and asking if they will do an X-Plan... They sell mostly trucks but are a small, family oriented dealership.. I'll let the group know how it goes.
They all have to honor xplan I found out. I didn’t have my 3 month wait in, but saw it wasn’t going to save me much anyway, so we said screw it and just,bought mine

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They all have to honor xplan I found out. I didn’t have my 3 month wait in, but saw it wasn’t going to save me much anyway, so we said screw it and just,bought mine
Thank you!
My antenna are going up with this dealer so I'm going to check with another dealer first and if they will accept X-Plan, I'm gone....

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well guess my hubby told me wrong again, they don’t ALL have to take the,xplan but most do. But Ido Know for A FACT as we did ask the other day, IF you have an xplan, you can ask to see the invoice and they have to show it to you,,but you have to have your PIN number in order to see invoice

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Socal dealership I talked to would not honor X-Plan on the 24 Mustang
That’s what I said, my husband screwed up again. I swear he is getting dementia. I do know if you have xplan and they take it, IF you give them your PIN number, they have to show you the invoice on that car

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Does the Priority Code really make a difference? Mine is high at 19 thought I have NP so that's why I ask

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Can I cancel an X-Plan order? I have $500 down and wife was with me when we placed order. Dealer is a complete douche despite being highly recommended by the local Mustang clubs as they are Rousch, Saleen authorized dealer. I checked Yelp, which of course I should have B4 I ordered and my exact salesperson along with the same dealer BS is listed, many, many times.. So bottom line, can I cancel, get a new PIN and go elsewhere or is this considered my 1 order for the year? TIA !!!!!
Depends. Did you get a refundable down payment for your $500.00 ?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depends. Did you get a refundable down payment for your $500.00 ?
I was told that when you do the xplan, You just wait until you pick the car up and then show them the card ? All I ever did was ask if they did the xplan? Never told them I had one. I wasn’t going to be able to use mine until November 1
I got my $1000 down payment back, but they didn’t know it was already in production when I canceled it. If they had known that I would have lost my deposit

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steve, did you order with another company? There re a lot of them already built all over, have you checked out any of them on cars.com or kbb.com?

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
Added my order. Crossing my fingers for a quick resolution to the labour dispute and delivery by next spring!

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 2.46.59 PM

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steve, did you order with another company? There re a lot of them already built all over, have you checked out any of them on cars.com or kbb.com?
Hi.. Missed your reply. I ordered through a Ford dealership. I called another dealership who says they will accept an X-Plan order so if they can come through without any BS I will cancel my original X-Plan and move on... Thanks for the advice to look for cars out there already. I appreciate it.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi.. Missed your reply. I ordered through a Ford dealership. I called another dealership who says they will accept an X-Plan order so if they can come through without any BS I will cancel my original X-Plan and move on... Thanks for the advice to look for cars out there already. I appreciate it.
No problem I found a black, one convertible, with the red interior
Sponsored