• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
@Jarstang it looks like the grid on the list of orders has ended
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1693848309333
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Just got call from my dealer, car will be delivered tomorrow. But tracker only shows build. Not shipped
I was reading something on this site on how all that works. Like it is actually one past what you are seeing. If it says built, itā€™s actually shipped.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I was reading something on this site on how all that works. Like it is actually one past what you are seeing. If it says built, itā€™s actually shipped.
Just to see what it says, I checked today, it shows shipped 9/4... Final Prep... So maybe you are right, it's a week behind.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to see what it says, I checked today, it shows shipped 9/4... Final Prep... So maybe you are right, it's a week behind.
The thread was on this site with what everything really means. Of coarse canā€™t ever find anything you are looking for when you need it. Lol

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
The thread was on this site with what everything really means. Of coarse canā€™t ever find anything you are looking for when you need it. Lol
Well, the conversation I had with my salesman about that site, he said it is a 3rd party company and is no way accurate to what really happens.

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Just added to the sheet

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
Welcome to the group. See if they will change your priority code to a 10. Looks like you got same packages as me. Other than mine is manual convertible so couldnā€™t get the wing
I'm not in any hurry, I actually don't want it until March but didn't want to chance the order books closing by waiting any longer. What's the take rate on the stripes? Haven't seen any real world pictures with the opacity fade stripe on any colors.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not in any hurry, I actually don't want it until March but didn't want to chance the order books closing by waiting any longer. What's the take rate on the stripes? Haven't seen any real world pictures with the opacity fade stripe on any colors.
I wanted a striped , but For some reason they did not put them on the convertibles

jnj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Hello, form submitted.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20230908-174721~4

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My build week just got pushed back 1 week. Now 10/09 now instead of 10/2. It just keeps going.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Can I cancel an X-Plan order? I have $500 down and wife was with me when we placed order. Dealer is a complete douche despite being highly recommended by the local Mustang clubs as they are Rousch, Saleen authorized dealer. I checked Yelp, which of course I should have B4 I ordered and my exact salesperson along with the same dealer BS is listed, many, many times.. So bottom line, can I cancel, get a new PIN and go elsewhere or is this considered my 1 order for the year? TIA !!!!!
Sponsored