• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium / Iconic Silver 10 Speed Auto
ordered a 2024 GT Premium Coupe on May 2nd 2023 I heard from Ford and have received a VIN and my vehicle was built at Flatrock on July 20th, 2023. I cannot get any more info from that vehicle order tracking system. I called Ford 4 times and got 4 different answers. My car order was included with my dealer's stock order. Ford said, late July, early August, mid August and now 2nd week of September. Their website is a joke. I have ordered in the past a 2015, 2018, 2020, and now the 2024. All I want is a straight answer.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
ordered a 2024 GT Premium Coupe on May 2nd 2023 I heard from Ford and have received a VIN and my vehicle was built at Flatrock on July 20th, 2023. I cannot get any more info from that vehicle order tracking system. I called Ford 4 times and got 4 different answers. My car order was included with my dealer's stock order. Ford said, late July, early August, mid August and now 2nd week of September. Their website is a joke. I have ordered in the past a 2015, 2018, 2020, and now the 2024. All I want is a straight answer.
I ordered mine June 7th. never Even received a vin # yet, Of course I guess it didnā€™t help that the dealership I went through had the order number down wrong. Just got it straightened out last Monday( At least they changed the priority from 19 to 10) although, thatā€™s not helping
Anyway, I did ford chat again yesterday. All he said was order processed. That really tells me alot
I asked him why there were so many delays and he said there are no delays. I said well it seems really funny that a lot of people I talk to you to have ordered have their cars done and theyā€™re sitting at a ramp. And he said again there are no delays. Heā€™s full of crap, considering a lot of them were supposed of had their cars a month ago. They are all lying. If they have a problem, they need to come out and tell everybody we have this problem and weā€™re trying to get it fixed before we send any of these cars out, and I think people will be much happier knowing the truth, I would anyway. I would at least be a lot more patient if I had some idea when I would be getting it. If itā€™s gonna be another year, Iā€™m going to just get one off a lot when they come in.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
Just got the dreaded email today.
Thank you again for your MustangDark Horse order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.

We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium / Iconic Silver 10 Speed Auto
Just got the dreaded email today.
Thank you again for your MustangDark Horse order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.

We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
And the bullshit continues.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
Yep. Honestly Iā€™m about to the point to be done and start looking for a low mileage GT350

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Yep. Honestly Iā€™m about to the point to be done and start looking for a low mileage GT350
Iā€™m looking at ESS G3 systems for my 18, save 50k and have a lot more fun. I didnā€™t need a new car, I thought I wanted one but thereā€™s nothing wrong with the S550ā€™s I already have. My deadline on waiting is 10/1.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Going to dealer to order my 2024 tomorrow. X-plan, cash price, and the dealer didn't seem to have a problem with it.
I'll find out when I go there :)

So it's a 2024 GT Premium Auto in Atlas Blue Metallic With a black stripe and gray accent.
I'm more of a weekend cruiser than a track person. Looked used for recent years but prices were insane and cars had like 20k miles and 5 owners which is a major red flag. Also many had accidents. This goes for all the used cars I was looking at, Camaro, Mustang, Dodge, etc. Wish me luck as I venture into the lion's den ... Hahhaha

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to dealer to order my 2024 tomorrow. X-plan, cash price, and the dealer didn't seem to have a problem with it.
I'll find out when I go there :)

So it's a 2024 GT Premium Auto in Atlas Blue Metallic With a black stripe and gray accent.
I'm more of a weekend cruiser than a track person. Looked used for recent years but prices were insane and cars had like 20k miles and 5 owners which is a major red flag. Also many had accidents. This goes for all the used cars I was looking at, Camaro, Mustang, Dodge, etc. Wish me luck as I venture into the lion's den ... Hahhaha
With the QC problems, which I am sure was a lot of the hold up and of course NP problem, we shouldnā€™t have to wait too long
I got the atlas blue as well, premium, convertible, manual, 401A, performance pkg,
when we went to order ours, it wouldnā€™t do anything when it came to the stripe. That option had disappeared, so they said they would put me silver stripes on mine for free

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
With the QC problems, which I am sure was a lot of the hold up and of course NP problem, we shouldnā€™t have to wait too long
I got the atlas blue as well, premium, convertible, manual, 401A, performance pkg,
when we went to order ours, it wouldnā€™t do anything when it came to the stripe. That option had disappeared, so they said they would put me silver stripes on mine for free
Yes they removed the stripping options on convertibleā€™s šŸ˜•

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m looking at ESS G3 systems for my 18, save 50k and have a lot more fun. I didnā€™t need a new car, I thought I wanted one but thereā€™s nothing wrong with the S550ā€™s I already have. My deadline on waiting is 10/1.
Did you get NP, I was glad we didnā€™t now.
Yes they removed the stripping options on convertibleā€™s šŸ˜•
wonder why? makes no sense

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i asked my salesperson about the status earlier today and as of yesterday it's on the trim line, and went through the body shop on thursday! glad i wont have to wait 9 months for a Mustang again

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
i asked my salesperson about the status earlier today and as of yesterday it's on the trim line, and went through the body shop on thursday! glad i wont have to wait 9 months for a Mustang again
Congrats! Glad to see some of the DH cars moving. I HOPE 9 months is all I have to wait...

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Congrats! Glad to see some of the DH cars moving. I HOPE 9 months is all I have to wait...
I feel your struggles, man. I'm sorry there is not much I can do to help you but I'm rooting for ya! I hope yours gets scheduled soon!