• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_2023-04-09-20-06-48-39_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235

Submitted order on the 27th but original I voice was incorrect so got this a few days later. Let's hope I'm still on if the early ones 😂
Sponsored

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Screenshot_2023-04-09-20-06-48-39_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg

Submitted order on the 27th but original I voice was incorrect so got this a few days later. Let's hope I'm still on if the early ones 😂
Idk if priority code means anything but I ordered yesterday and got priority code 14

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Your order’s priority code doesn’t mean anything with regards to any other order except those from the same dealer. It just determines the sequence in which orders from that dealer get built whenever your dealer receives a single allocation.

I got a priority code 18.

I'm in no hurry to receive my order though.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Your order’s priority code doesn’t mean anything with regards to any other order except those from the same dealer. It just determines the sequence in which orders from that dealer get built whenever your dealer receives a single allocation.
Yea, this sounds like what my dealership told me when I ordered a Mustang GT. I ordered from a large dealer in Saint Louis and they told me even though I was the first person to order a Mustang at their dealership all their Dark Horses got priority code 10 and anything that wasn't a Dark Horse got a priority code of 19. He also told me they couldn't modify my priority code after the fact. I was asking them because they entered my order using the wrong email address the first day I was in there so I didn't get a confirmation email from Ford until they fixed it the next day and I wanted to make sure no one jumped me in line in the midst of their mistake.

Kolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
Email confirmation is in, my dealer forced me to get Ford surfaceCARE (tbh i probably wouldve got it anyway) but otherwise the GT was at MSRP
Same for me. They told me no Markups but need to buy some services for $3500. GT Premium

Kolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
There was a long printed list. I only noticed tire insurance. The dealer said don't worry, we'll negotiate to $1700. No deposit btw

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
So anyone heard anything yet ? I haven’t got a vin #. I wonder who had build dates out there…

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I just received a text from my dealer telling me my GT convertible has a build date of June 12. Earlier than I had expected.
Nice!

I do see you got the Active Exhaust, but didn't order the Performance Package and Magneride.

Will be interesting to see when folks start getting build dates for the PP.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
So what does a stop build even mean then if they are still being scheduled? Maybe there is hope that some PP and NP cars get built but I might be too hopeful Lol

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So what does a stop build even mean then if they are still being scheduled? Maybe there is hope that some PP and NP cars get built but I might be too hopeful Lol
If I'm not mistaken, I think @Gustie90 has the NP...

Take that FWIW.
Sponsored