• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Slow_q50_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right now ‘16 Q50 RedSport soon own ‘24 Mustang GT
So stoked! Loaded Grabber Blue GT!

36DA8FCD-D56D-41FA-AB15-0BF6F6246671.png
How long after your order did you receive this email? I ordered mine on the 27th have my paper from the dealership but still have not got the email confirmation. Texted my guy and asked if he inputted my email wrong but other than that was wondering how long it took

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
How long after your order did you receive this email? I ordered mine on the 27th have my paper from the dealership but still have not got the email confirmation. Texted my guy and asked if he inputted my email wrong but other than that was wondering how long it took
I received my email maybe one hour after my order was complete.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Question: Are we all supposed to get an email confirmation from Ford with a tracker? Or is that only for people in Canada

I ordered over the phone and so far all I have is an order form with my options from my dealer

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Literally took 9 minutes to get my e-mail from Ford. Definitely check that your e-mail was entered correctly.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Question: Are we all supposed to get an email confirmation from Ford with a tracker? Or is that only for people in Canada

I ordered over the phone and so far all I have is an order form with my options from my dealer
I think it's actually the opposite. Many of our Candian friends report no e-mail but have been getting screenshots from their dealers. Maybe your dealer didn't enter your e-mail.

The tracker is another story. I don't expect that on the ford site until a VIN is applied. Otherwise the dealer would have to send you that directly.

ryannshit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands / '22 Bronco Outer Banks
Anyone know if there is a way to link your order to your ford.com account?

Should the order show up there?

Received the confirmation email but it isn't showing in my Ford account.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Anyone know if there is a way to link your order to your ford.com account?

Should the order show up there?

Received the confirmation email but it isn't showing in my Ford account.
Me neither

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Looks like most dealers are making the majority of the DH priority codes 10 or 1 while the GTs are 19 from the screenshots I've seen on here.
I have noticed this as well. I was wondering if it's a money thing. A wise man once told me, "Money is the answer. What is the question?"

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
My dark horse is priority code 19. My 21 Mach 1 was also priority code 19. I think it depends on your dealer. Sometimes dealers will give customers their first allocation which is most likely gonna be priority code 1 because the first allocation is pre-configured by Ford.

Looks like most dealers are making the majority of the DH priority codes 10 or 1 while the GTs are 19 from the screenshots I've seen on here.
Sponsored