• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Banks / Configurator / Build & Price

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
they tend to get stoned to death or crucified, or otherwise run out of town.
Good point. Feel free to run me out of town. This place is cold right now!
Sponsored

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Has anyone actually bothered to call their local dealers?

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I mean, you're the one with a deposit down, if i were you, id be calling
Ha!
Aussie Ford dealers know diddly squat.
We'll be waiting a few more months down under.
I'm excited for you guys though.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Has anyone actually bothered to call their local dealers?
I spoke to Ourisman Ford in Manassas a little bit ago and the guy told me he could start taking my order right now (about 1640 EST). He stated the bank was open for him to look at and would probably be able to submit the order in the morning. Said he would have to walk me through each selection as he only has an internal guide he can pull up and not one he can share right now as Ford hasn’t pushed it out yet. I told him I wanted to know their pricing strategy before I moved forward as I want to know the status of any markup they may try to sneak on before I go through a build. Said he’d have to get back with me and we could walk through all that tomorrow.
With that said, I’ve asked the folks at Granger and they told me at around 1500 EST they still had no clue as to when the banks would open up. Not sure how there can be such disparity amongst dealers, but we are seeing all kinds of timelines on here, not sure which is right.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I told him I wanted to know their pricing strategy before I moved forward as I want to know the status of any markup they may try to sneak on before I go through a build
helps if you name-drop, so we know who's shading the "truth".

DH sales price is current TBD. For everything else it's 2% below Invoice but may improve, once I pointed out their doc fee was silly stiff and once factored in, they were at a disadvantage versus Granger.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I spoke to Ourisman Ford in Manassas a little bit ago and the guy told me he could start taking my order right now (about 1640 EST). He stated the bank was open for him to look at and would probably be able to submit the order in the morning. Said he would have to walk me through each selection as he only has an internal guide he can pull up and not one he can share right now as Ford hasn’t pushed it out yet. I told him I wanted to know their pricing strategy before I moved forward as I want to know the status of any markup they may try to sneak on before I go through a build. Said he’d have to get back with me and we could walk through all that tomorrow.
With that said, I’ve asked the folks at Granger and they told me at around 1500 EST they still had no clue as to when the banks would open up. Not sure how there can be such disparity amongst dealers, but we are seeing all kinds of timelines on here, not sure which is right.
Interesting, they called me this morning to give me a heads up on the orders as I am first on their list but haven't received any updates since then.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Interesting, they called me this morning to give me a heads up on the orders as I am first on their list but haven't received any updates since then.
Yeah. I was on his list, but certainly not first. I checked in this afternoon after someone posted the dealership had told them they would be taking orders tonight. A sales guy called me back but I didn’t get too much info since I wanted to know their markup strategy. I’m just trying to be up front with these dealers so as not to waste time.