• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Banks / Configurator / Build & Price

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
I mean shoot, we still don't have the 2023 config on the Canada site lol...

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue PP Mustang GT
I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if dozens of M7G voices suddenly cried out in despair and posted furiously - the prospect of another day gone by without fanfares of the Opening of the Outer Order Banks.
Don't forget the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if dozens of M7G voices suddenly cried out in despair and posted furiously - the prospect of another day gone by without fanfares of the Opening of the Outer Order Banks.
I am anxious because I want to see if the rumour I started about the analog guage option comes true. You will refer to me as Mr. PROPHET from now on.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Idk if this guys correct or what. But he's saying April 27th

BB80D595-6294-4FE0-BECE-4482DDD87A70.png
No way. Job 1 is April 17, we havent heard of S550s scheduled out past April 7th. They wont leave the banks closed for 4 months, cant make money that way. Id bet money it is February at the latest. I think its going to be January still honestly, but no later than February.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
No way. Job 1 is April 17, we havent heard of S550s scheduled out past April 7th. They wont leave the banks closed for 4 months, cant make money that way. Id bet money it is February at the latest. I think its going to be January still honestly, but no later than February.
Ok that makes since. End of April seemed much to far out IMO as well. Thanks for the de confusion. Just trying to put what pieces we have together and throw out what we don't want. Haha

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Ok that makes since. End of April seemed much to far out IMO as well. Thanks for the de confusion. Just trying to put what pieces we have together and throw out what we don't want. Haha
This is just my speculation as well, so take it with a grain of salt haha. Im just thinking about it and April just seems too late if they are stopping production of S550 in April.

Hope its sooner than later in any case.